Random good picture Not show
1. Without a cold biting, nothing is tangy incense.
2. This proposal will incense conservation campaigners.
3. Let's burn incense in the memory of our pure past.sentencedict.com/incense.html
4. In summer, they usually burn some coil incense to keep away the mosquitoes.
5. The musty aroma of incense made her head swim.
6. The scent of incense lingered in the air.
7. The air was sweet with incense.
8. Incense always had associations with religion for him.
9. Mr Sharma lit incense and chanted Sanskrit mantras.
10. The smoke of an incense coil wisped at the corner of the bedroom.
11. She stinks out the whole house with her incense and candles.
12. He loves all the high church traditions?incense and processions and vestments.
13. There was an unmistakable smell of incense in the air.
14. The sweet scent of incense filled the air.
15. His thick hair smelled of incense.
16. The smoke wafted up my nose like incense.
17. Open it[sentencedict.com], burn the incense.
18. Corbett caught a whiff of the fragrant incense.
19. Out of nowhere came a gold incense cradle.
20. The incense is a perfect mnemonic for Zanzibar.
21. Blake thought the burning incense could have been a hallucinogenic drug which was altering his perception.
22. The figures wore dark robes and carried small incense burners.
23. On another level, frankincense, the most commonly used incense in churches, has the ability to deepen the breathing.
24. The morning air grows thick with incense and the droning of ancient sutras, as lulling and profound as waves.
25. My grave is not short of you to burn incense.
26. It was screened by a large veil or curtain. Behind it was the altar of incense.
27. There is a scent of a pure and smokeless incense.
28. There were a few people around, polishing and sweeping, and maybe spreading incense for all I knew.
29. Again it has enjoyed a certain popularity as an incense.
30. In the wind and cold I could almost hear her chants and gongs, and smell her incense burning.
More similar words: license, dense, sense, offense, expense, intense, defense, in a sense, make sense, senseless, consensus, incentive, at the expense of, consequence, concentrate, in consequence, acquiescence, concentrate on, concentrating, concentration, Cent., scene, scent, decent, center, per cent, accent, recent, central, century.