Random good picture Not show
1) They seem to equate intelligent belief with credulity.
2) His philosophical writings are imbued with religious belief.
3) That man has a strong belief in Buddhism.
4) She professed a belief in God.
5) His religious belief was always hedged with doubt.
6) The incident has shaken my belief in the police.
7) Contrary to popular belief,(http://sentencedict.com/belief.html) many cats dislike milk.
8) That man has a strong belief in God.
9) It is my belief that nuclear weapons are immoral.
10) Her angry words jolted him out of the belief that she loved him.
11) I admire his passionate belief in what he is doing.
12) It is my belief that we will find a cure for cancer in the next ten years.
13) She remained resolute in her belief that the situation would improve.
14) He deceived us into the belief that he was an honest man.
15) He restated his belief that the sanctions need more time to work.
16) The group are known for their belief in witchcraft and magic.
17) In contrast with your belief that we will fail, I am confident that we will succeed.
18) She has lost her belief in God.
19) He has a fond belief in his own cleverness.
20) It is impossible to separate belief from emotion.
21) We are devastated, shocked beyond belief.
22) They aim to deliver the people who are in bondage to superstitious belief.
23) They showed a lack of common sense that beggars belief.
24) The huts they lived in were sordid and filthy beyond belief.
25) Plain ordinary dream, we used the only adhere to the belief to support the dream.
26) One billion people throughout the world are Muslims, united by belief in one god.
27) She was strict with her children in the genuine belief that it was the right thing to do.
28) Take my rest life over to endow you a belief in goodliness forever.
29) This politician tried to cheat the people into the belief that he would work for public welfare.
30) He hoped to convert his party members to a belief in coalition.