Random good picture Not show
1. He has led a violent armed insurgency for 15 years.
2. Salvador Samayoa was a leader of the Marxist insurgency seeking to defeat the army.
3. A communist group is waging a 21-year insurgency against the national government.
4. The 13 Buddhist hill tribes called off their insurgency three years ago, and foreigners no longer need a permit to visit.
5. The debate around the insurgency sharpened.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. But since then an insurgency has gathered pace.
7. Saudi Arabia was facing an al - Qaeda insurgency.
8. Dr Zyphur is part an insurgency against this idea.
9. People involved the insurgency have been killed.
10. S. strategy the insurgency while training the new Iraqi military to gradually on the job.
11. And as in China, unrest and even insurgency are widespread.
12. In mainly Shia Basra, most of the insurgency is aimed at British soldiers rather than Iraqis.
13. The core of the insurgency is made up of Sunni Muslim militants who oppose the polls.
14. He also said Iraq's insurgency cannot be defeated by military means alone.
15. In some respects, one might hazard, the current insurgency -- as an almost exclusively Pashtun affair -- harks back to an earlier, more fragmented pattern of Afghanistan's history.
16. Turmoil was not avoided : the insurgency of 1972 - 79 was proof of that.
17. Papua has been the scene of low-level separatist insurgency for decades, and the area is heavily militarised.
18. The government is reported to be concerned about the growing insurgency in the South.
19. He was a gun-toting, pitchfork-brandishing, wall-building, Confederate flag-waving, black-hatted leader of an anti-establishment insurgency.
20. The president had hoped to negotiate an end to the country's long-running, though much weakened, left-wing insurgency.
21. About 50,000 people are estimated to have been killed in a decade of insurgency.
22. But the final results placed him second and suggested that the Buchanan insurgency was ebbing.
23. Maybe what they were planning would count as some kind of insurgency, treason perhaps?
24. The measures imposed new restrictions on press reporting of the Kurdish insurgency in south-east Anatolia.
25. Even Mr Abdullah probably knows that his election could worsen the insurgency in the Pushtun south.
26. An already highly militarised country is to become even more so, with soldiers deployed everywhere to nip any reborn Tamil nationalist insurgency in the bud.
27. The upshot is that knowing T1 should be enough to predict the future course of a local insurgency.
28. The peace talks, hoping to end the Moro Islamic Liberation Front, launched more than a decade of insurgency.
29. Sayyid Imam al-Sharif, who goes by the nom de guerre Dr Fadl, helped bin Laden create al-Qaeda and then led an Islamist insurgency in Egypt in the 1990s.
30. Neither the killing of Mr Zarqawi nor any breakthrough on the political front will stop the insurgency and the fratricidal murders in their tracks.
More similar words: insurgence, insurgent, urgency, resurgence, emergency, intelligence agency, surge, surgery, surgeon, urgent, urgently, insure, insurance, agency, in surprise, cogency, exigency, pungency, insurrection, insurmountable, insolvency, divergence, astringency, contingency, health insurance, convergence, travel agency, independent agency, urge, purge.