Similar words: elliptical, eclipse, solar eclipse, clip, recline, decline, description, prescription. Meaning: n. the great circle representing the apparent annual path of the sun; the plane of the Earth's orbit around the sun; makes an angle of about 23 degrees with the equator.
Random good picture Not show
1) It is also coupled with ecliptic constellation, especially attractive.
2) You now have the ecliptic longitude of perigee of the sun for the mean summer solstice of your chosen year (and effectively for the entire year) .
3) Is ecliptic mother - in - law from which technology of advanced cotton spin acquires over there the nation?
4) Spread out plane of the ecliptic are Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Saturn.
5) Kuiper Belt in addition to discrete disk ecliptic, the sun circle and still hypothetical Oort cloud.
6) The obliquity of ecliptic is the fundamental cause of the seasons.
7) The obliquity of the ecliptic is the fundamental cause of the seasons.
8) Celestial equator is not the same circle as degrees ecliptic and not.
9) Finally, it discusses some problems about longitude difference of ecliptic.
10) You'll find this file on a bed in Train Room 201 in the Ecliptic Express train.
11) Five bright planets move among the stars near the ecliptic.
12) The minor planet moves around the Sun in the ecliptic plane, never coming inside the orbit of the Earth.
13) Four bright celestial beacons and a faint triangle of light follow the plane of the ecliptic as it arcs high through this southern hemisphere night skyscape.
14) Either of two diametrically opposite points at which the orbit of a planet intersects the ecliptic.
15) Its intersection with the celestial sphere will be a great circle -- the ecliptic.
16) The first was taken in Catawba County North Carolina on April 27 at sunrise by Michael. Here the Second Sun is rising ahead of the Sun along the line of the Ecliptic.
17) All of the planets rotate the sun in approximately the same ecliptic.
18) These flow lines become tighter at the Sun's middle, so Planet X almost aligns Horizontally just under the Ecliptic.
19) Either half of the celestial sphere as divided by the ecliptic, the celestial equator,(http://sentencedict.com/ecliptic.html) or the horizon.
20) On the astrolabe, an off - centered circle represents the orbit of the sun - the ecliptic.
21) First, we know that the planets all orbit close to the earth's orbital plane, the ecliptic.
22) The planet Venus traced a perfect pentacle across the ecliptic sky every eight years.
23) The other point of intersection of equator and the ecliptic is called the Autumnal Equinox.
24) The sun naturally appears to us to traverse the ecliptic in the same period of time.
25) Either of two points on the celestial sphere at which the ecliptic intersects the celestial equator.
26) The zodiacal glow refers to the diffuse scattered sunlight on the ecliptic plane.
27) The tidal solutions obtained from SLR and satellite altimetry are used to compute the secular changes in the Moon's orbit elements and the Earth rotation rate in the ecliptic reference system.
More similar words: elliptical, eclipse, solar eclipse, clip, recline, decline, description, prescription, circumscription, eclectic, septic, cryptic, skeptical, sceptical, optimistic, cryptically, antiseptic, skepticism, optic nerve, script, tip-top, lip, receipt, flip, blip, slip, conscript, scripture, flip out, fillip.