Similar words: earth, dearth, on earth, earthy, unearth, earthquake, bear the brunt of, move heaven and earth. Meaning: n. ceramic ware made of porous clay fired at low heat.
Random good picture Not show
1. This factory makes earthenware.
2. The remains of some Roman earthenware vessels were found during the dig.
3. Friendship is like earthenware: once broken, it can be mended; love is like a mirror: once broken, that ends it.
4. He keeps his coffee in an earthenware crock.
5. Now, Taheb had set it with large earthenware tubs, from which a profusion of tall dark-green plants grew.
6. There were Moorish arches everywhere and huge earthenware pots filled with whispery green ferns and bright geraniums and spiky yuccas.
7. A basic slo-cooker is an earthenware pot, with a lid, set in a metal frame that contains a heating element.
8. Put the prunes in an earthenware oven dish, with the wine and enough water to cover them.
9. Press into a little china, glass or glazed earthenware pot or terrine and smooth down the top.
10. Pour strained oil into an earthenware, ovenproof pot large enough to hold rabbit and all liquid called for in recipe.
11. They displayed some bowls of glazed earthenware.
12. They displayed some bowls glazed earthenware.
13. Even earthenware pottery is breakable.
14. This city is noted for its manufacture of earthenware.
15. Earthenware has an advantage over wood in being easily kept clean.
16. Earthenware an advantage over wood in being more easily kept clean.
17. Earthenware pottery is breakable.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. Ned was admiring a glazed earthenware bowl at a shop front.
19. He describes a balcony with a balustrade of crumbling stucco, on which sits a struggling jade plant in an earthenware pot.
20. However, by the 1780s the use of stoneware was succeeded by porcelain and earthenware sauce-boats.
21. More importantly John Sadler is credited with inventing a method of transfer-printing on to earthenware tiles.
22. She took a sip of coffee from the thick earthenware mug.
23. These daughters of a potter were offered a considerable amount of money for their earthenware.
24. While the meat barbecued and the cooking pots steamed, the captain explained to me the use of a large earthenware jar.
25. Twenty golfers took part in the annual event and plans are being laid for a Fine Earthenware matchplay knockout competition next year.
26. Products such as highly-priced porcelain will be subject to far higher quality controls than run-of-the-mill household earthenware.
27. The child put his collected pocket money in an earthenware money box.
28. To stew ( a hare, for example ) in an earthenware jug or jar.
29. They used a method called "faience", which is normally used for earthenware .
30. Chemist: No , you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.
More similar words: earth, dearth, on earth, earthy, unearth, earthquake, bear the brunt of, move heaven and earth, even when, inward, inwards, inwardly, korean war, thwart, arthritis, stalwart, heart, near to, at heart, hearten, by heart, for the most part, early warning, dishearten, lose heart, give ear to, joseph mccarthy, search warrant, heartening, heart and soul.