Random good picture Not show
1. They are sheltering under the thatch.
2. The thatch was badly damaged in the storm.
3. Teddy ran thick fingers through his unruly thatch of hair.
4. And very good thatch it made.
5. The cabin thatch would catch fire at any moment.
6. This is a landscape of church towers, thatch roofs and cider orchards with welcoming country pubs.
7. He had protruding ears and a thatch of curly hair that sat on his head like a woolly beret,(http://Sentencedict.com) slightly off-centre.
8. The wood was faded and weather-worn, the thatch still thick but dark with age.
9. The thatch of what remained of the subsided roof was streaked with the dark green of lichen.
10. The sky was as orange as Galway thatch, overlaid by dark clouds, and the sea also glowed a dull orange.
11. Even the sooty thatch from the houses was ploughed back into the land.
12. And he had water, as well, since the thatch roof was leaking badly in several places.
13. Then his men put a torch to the thatch roof of every cabin before they rode away.
14. But the thinning thatch and predatory excursions into the line bear the Hare hallmarks.
15. Roofs were made of thatch, or covered with pottery tiles which the Romans were the first to make in Britain.
16. As well as scarifying to clear out thatch, we aerate to let air into the turf and release surface water.
17. They topped off the hut with a straw thatch.
18. They would live in a small house with a green door and a new thatch.
19. They lit a torch and set fire to the chapel's thatch.
20. As we talked, his quick fingers wove palm fronds into thatch like the roof of his hut.
21. It was cold, too, an icy wind sneaking in through the thatch and through gaps in the mud wall.
22. The summit of Kilgrimol was almost level, bearing only a small round building of stone with a high peak of thatch.
23. Here they remain, protected from winter's ravages by their natural thatch.
24. Each Kirikiri family has several houses standing on wooden stilts made out of tree bark and palm thatch.
25. Dotty herself was in the garden, a straw hat of gigantic proportions crowning her untidy thatch of hair.
26. Thatched roof, two storeys, the second had more mullion windows hunched inside the thatch.
27. As she stepped out into the moonlight, two magpies landed on the thatch.
28. Ridgery Butts was a slovenly, poor village, clay and thatch hovels clustered about its church and windmill.
29. He had been an attractive youth, tall, rather ungainly, with a thatch of black hair.
30. The ugly, freckle-blotched face stared at him from under the garish thatch of red hair.
More similar words: patch, match, watch, catch, batch, patchy, snatch, that, catch on, satchel, scratch, catch-all, catches, matching, dispatch, that is, in that, all that, and that, so that, see that, now that, at that, watch out for, overwatch, catch fire, patchwork, watch over, and all that, only that.