Random good picture Not show
1. A butterfly is produced by metamorphosis from a caterpillar.
2. It took me some time to undergo the metamorphosis from teacher to lecturer.
3. Beetles undergo a complete metamorphosis in their life cycle.
4. She had undergone an amazing metamorphosis from awkward schoolgirl to beautiful woman.
5. The metamorphosis was something to behold.
6. Within the chrysalis the insect undergoes complete metamorphosis.
7. Further spotlighting that metamorphosis, Bush's budget used tones of moderation to describe its effort to rein in spending.
8. When this imperceptible metamorphosis took place, it would not be long before another marriage was arranged.
9. The difficult time is immediately after metamorphosis, when they must have live food small enough to ingest.
10. At the piano chord to signal the metamorphosis, the panel flies open revealing the picture of a dead face.
11. At this stage immediately after metamorphosis, they are vulnerable to another unexpected source of predation.
12. Shakespeare's metamorphosis subverts the Ovidian model.
13. Kafka Franz. The metamorphosis. New York: Bantam Books 1986.
14. Guiyang people there is a metamorphosis of consumer psychology.
15. The housefly is an insect which undergoes complete metamorphosis.
16. It'shows the metamorphosis of a larva into a butterfly.
17. Hormones regulate many insect functions, including ecdysis and metamorphosis.
18. Japan pair of the sweethearts metamorphosis auto heterodyne!
19. Does the housefly undergo complete metamorphosis or incomplete metamorphosis?
20. Does the cockroach undergo complete metamorphosis or incomplete metamorphosis?
21. Under the new editor[sentencedict.com], the magazine has undergone a metamorphosis.
22. One of the favourite games in fairy tales is metamorphosis.
23. Conclusion Simmel's work provides a focus for a review or the metamorphosis or the concept of objectification.
24. The mythical opponents, Vishnu representing complacency and preservation and Siva symbolizing change and metamorphosis, gain another perspective in the light of physics.
25. Those lacking confidence in their own scientific skills and knowledge, are undergoing a metamorphosis with a 20-day course at Teesside Polytechnic.
26. Most of Oldenberg's monuments have not been permanent and have incorporated change-movement and sometimes metamorphosis.
27. Allocating them to niches of higher or lower favour on a cabbalistic tree, they claimed to detect some principle of metamorphosis.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. In one of my close acquaintances at B.P., rationing and shortages seemed to effect an eccentric metamorphosis.
29. Books and movies appear to be undergoing the same kind of metamorphosis worldwide that is transforming the music business.
30. After the larvae pupate, they undergo the dramatic transformations into the adult that constitutes metamorphosis.
More similar words: amorphous, morphology, anthropomorphic, metaphor, metaphorically, metastasis, phosphorescent, orphan, clamor, amorous, metal, enamored, osmosis, glamorous, clamorous, neurosis, income tax, apotheosis, symbiosis, sclerosis, diagnosis, timetable, photosynthesis, murphy's law, tame, tamil, stamp, tamper, bantam, host.