Random good picture Not show
1. This sighting occurred during my dive to a sunken wreck off Sardinia.
2. This is the first sighting of this particularly rare bird in this country.
3. This was the first sighting of the comet for 1 000 years.
4. This was not your familiar sighting at a Washington think tank on K Street here.
5. Amy, sighting from eighty yards away across open terrain, shot hers a little too far behind the shoulder.
6. He hurried on, sighting Clare and Underwood in the distance just turning off the main road up the hill.
7. We've got a sighting of a similar man seen in the Elmtree pub in Chiseldon.
8. But after a sighting there is also a sense of loss, anti you must stand bereft, searching the empty sky.
9. I am trying to get a sighting of them eating cornflakes and drinking twelve - fourteen - sixteen nineteen bottles of wine.
10. Each sighting results in the discovery of either a female axis or white-tailed deer.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. Where was the latest sighting?
12. The only other sighting we've had was a farm worker who thought he saw the car up towards Cumbermound about nine.
13. Each time there's a local sighting I usually find an excuse to go out and try to discover it myself.
14. Numbers and peak dates vary annually, the sighting of large movements being closely correlated with the occurrence of south-easterly winds.
15. And she'd mentioned the sighting of Amy on Friday night and Saturday morning.
16. They reported sighting the plane.
17. One sighting had no bodies but it had sardines.
18. Then from an angler,[sentencedict.com] a sighting.
19. It is ideal for sighting rare arctic-alpine species of plant life.
20. The 24-hour gap between her last sighting and her murder suggests she may have been held prisoner before being killed.
21. The sighting of the whale, Ahab cries, was meant for him, and then he is lowered to the deck.
22. Their curious calling attracted some gibbons, our first real sighting of wildlife.
23. Imperial merchantmen traversing the warp would flee at the sighting of one.
24. In fact Irina at the cottage door had not been his first sighting.
25. From base camp the summit was barely visible, so on sighting the route our surprise was all the greater.
26. An astronomical check on timekeeping was made by a sighting tube pointed to a selected star.
27. Wet but not cold, we wait on the quayside for a sighting of the boat.
28. On reaching an altitude of 3, 000 meters, I had the sighting bomber take position in front of my plane.
29. I have seen the Stones hundreds of times since, but no sighting has ever touched that first one.
30. It lasted only about 60 seconds, and perhaps it doesn't sound like a particularly memorable sighting.
More similar words: lighting, take delight in, sightseeing, haughtiness, insight, in sight, foresight, hindsight, oversight, out of sight, foresighted, lose sight of, at first sight, lightning, right wing, frightening, highlight, haughtily, sigh, fight, light, bight, night, right, might, knight, flight, slight, height, mighty.