Random good picture Not show
3. The leak led to a slow build-up of carbon dioxide.
4. There's a leak in the roof — the rain's coming in.
5. The key question of what caused the leak remains unanswered.
6. If you suspect a gas leak, do not strike a match or even turn on an electric light.
7. The radiation leak has had a disastrous effect on/upon the environment.
8. The blood vessels may leak fluid, which distorts vision.
9. If you suspect a gas leak do not strike a match or use electricity.
10. The boat had a small leak.
11. Old vessels must leak.
12. He stanched the leak of the boat with a piece of cloth.
13. It's thought a gas leak may have caused the blast.
14. The chemical leak had poisoned the water supply.
15. As a temporary shift,[sentencedict.com] he covered up the leak with a plastic bag.
16. We can't pin down where the leak came from.
17. Crews are working to plug a major oil leak.
18. Pollution inspectors were called to a leak from a chemical factory.
19. I can smell a gas leak.
20. I managed to plug the leak.
21. Water had started to leak into the cellar.
22. The explosion was caused by a gas leak from the water heater.
23. A hydrogen leak forced NASA to ground the space shuttle.
24. There is a leak in the roof.
25. You'll have to mend that leak or it will cause problems later.
26. The pipe has sprung a leak.
27. The leak was eventually traced to a broken seal.
28. The dismantling of a nuclear reprocessing plant caused a leak of radioactivity yesterday.
29. The seams of the boat must be filled in if they leak.
30. The organization's press secretary is thought to be the source of the leak.