Random good picture Not show
1. Shortly the three of us were sitting comfortably before a well-stoked fire, toddies in hand.
2. And they fought in the pub over hot toddies as to who was to take the most credit.
3. Eulah Mae made Miss Tish a hot toddy and put her to bed.
4. Arrack and toddy production generated a great deal of wealth in Kalutara district.
5. Tom has probably forgotten that toddy is his birthday.
6. Because - "Brissenden sipped his toddy and smiled appreciation of it."
7. EDAF group tasting fresh wild palm toddy at the local farmer's home of Fraser's hill[sentencedict.com], Pahang Malaysia.
8. A hot toddy may help you sleep, but beware of mixing alcohol with other cold.
9. A Scottish hot toddy is made with honey, lemon and whisky and keeps the highlanders warm.
10. Rl stevenson director abc company now in toddy contact him at queen hotel.
11. Toddy ---- a drink made with strong alcohol, sugar, hot water and sometimes spices.
12. Lush is the word and it has nothing to do with Sri Lanka's fiery palm toddy, arrack.
13. On returning home I retired, tucking myself up in bed with a hot toddy bottle.
14. Thanks for turning up today, thanks for turning up toddy to this short talk I'm going to give on student banking.
14. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
15. Under the storm of denunciation Brissenden complacently sipped his toddy and affirmed that everything the other said was quite true, with the exception of the magazine editors.
16. The oldest recipe books refer to a Sling as having the same ingredients as a Toddy , and in fact a century ago both Slings and Toddies were served either hot or cold according to preference.
17. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
18. Don't miss a taste of ponche, a kind of Mexican hot toddy made of fruits and brandy, or the sweet bread rosca de reyes, both Christmas specialties.
19. Toddy is a cold brewed coffee concentrate made in a special Toddy Maker.
20. Even my tastebuds prefer the rain. When it storms outside, it's time for steamy hot chocolate or even a soothing toddy.
21. Pour Brandy (Torres 10 years for instance), BOLS dry orange , hot milk , hot chocolate and 1 teaspoon of honey in a toddy. Stir. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.