Random good picture Not show
1. And his soul, a vulgar a numb find redemption.
2. His fingers were numb with cold.
3. My fingers were numb and my whole body ached.
4. The shock left me numb.
5. Robin's hand felt numb with cold.
6. My fingers were so numb I could hardly write.
7. He could feel his fingers growing numb at their tips.
8. He felt numb with weariness and grief.
9. Her fingers were numb with cold.
10. The mother, numb with grief, has trouble speaking.
11. The anaesthetic made his whole face go numb .
12. I was so shocked I went numb.
13. His fingers were beginning to turn numb.
14. My legs were numb from kneeling.
15. The news left us numb and confused.
16. My fingers were numb with cold.
17. I had slept badly and felt numb with weariness.
18. I was numb with dread. I was literally shaking.
19. I just sat there, numb with fear.
20. My feet were numb with cold.
21. My legs felt numb and my toes ached.
22. She was numb with terror.
23. He felt numb with shock.
24. Their fingers were going numb with cold.
25. She nodded woodenly, her body still numb from the shock.
26. Her numb leg gave way beneath her and she stumbled clumsily.
27. Laura felt totally numb.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. I had been lying awkwardly and my leg had gone numb.
29. I've just been to the dentist and my face is still numb.
30. An injection of local anaesthetic is usually given first to numb the area.
More similar words: number, outnumber, a number of, any number of, to the number of, account number, a large number of, per annum, jejunum, numerous, aluminum, monument, duodenum, magnum opus, dumb, innumerable, supernumerary, crumb, thumb, rumble, crumbs, lumber, mumble, humbly, humble, fumble, stumble, crumble, succumb, umbrage.