Random good picture Not show
1. Environmentalists are alarmed by the dramatic increase in pollution.
2. Alarmed at the first sound, we hit the dirt.
3. She began to grow alarmed when she realized how late it was.
4. We could not see what had alarmed him.
5. He was alarmed to discover that his car was gone.
6. The noise of thunder alarmed one all night.
7. She was alarmed by his violent outburst.
8. The government is not unduly alarmed by these figures.
9. I was a bit alarmed at/by how much weight she'd lost.
10. I was slightly alarmed by what Susan told me.
11. Last October the bank balked, alarmed that a $24m profit had turned into a $20m deficit.
12. Many voters were alarmed by the President'snew stridency.
13. I'm rather alarmed that you're planning to leave the company.
14. His intensity and the ferocity of his feelings alarmed me.
15. Don't be alarmed - it's just his way.
16. The news that the enemy were near alarmed everybody.
17. Natalie was alarmed by the news, and with reason.
18. The breaking of a branch under my foot alarmed the deer.
19. The spread of cholera alarmed the whole city.
20. Alarmed by the noise, the birds flew away.
21. My mother was alarmed when I fell over.Sentencedict
22. We are all alarmed by the rise in violent crime.
23. I was alarmed by his naivety and ignorance of international affairs.
24. She was alarmed at the prospect of travelling alone.
25. They should not be too alarmed by the press reports.
26. Hence the alarmed thought on the part of many that he might have taken his own life.
27. Alarmed by the case, foreign governments are talking of retaliation.
28. Warning: this building is alarmed.
29. Before the enemy's attack he crossed the river and alarmed the unarmed villagers.
30. The doctors have decided to keep him in hospital overnight but there is nothing to be alarmed about.