Random good picture Not show
1. She is becoming famous in Australia and elsewhere.
2. Many famous people have stayed in the hotel.
3. She was pared with a famous movie star.
4. The hotel is famous for its entertainment.
5. He is internationally famous as a character actor.
6. This town is famous for its beautiful buildings.
7. This city is famous for its apples.
8. Macbeth is a famous tragedy by Shakespeare.
9. He was arrested for faking some famous paintings.
10. That school is famous for baseball.
11. Once a famous actress, she is now in eclipse.
12. The palace is famous for its 17th-century painted ceilings.
13. Everybody famous gets crank calls and letters.
14. After suffering an eclipse,[sentence dictionary] she is now famous again.
15. The art galleries of Florence are very famous.
16. He is a worldwide famous designer.
17. Sherlock Holmes is a famous detective in stories.
18. He is now being coached by a famous pianist.
19. I have got lots of famous footballers' autographs.
20. I meet famous people practically every day.
21. Being famous is often a double-edged sword.
22. Homer's Iliad is a famous epic.
23. Marble Arch is a famous London landmark.
24. He is famous throughout the world.
25. He's an ordinary bloke[Sentencedict.com], despite being famous.
26. Dame Ellen Terry was a famous actress.
27. There he met the famous Shoshone chieftain Washakie.
28. He was a famous racketeer in Chicago.
29. Her ambition was to be a famous singer.
30. Her dream to enter the famous university came true.
More similar words: amount to, enormous, venomous, anonymous, family, familiar, mount, among, dream of, diamonds, in a moment, be familiar with, oust, no use, house, spouse, cousin, espouse, onerous, noxious, warehouse, obvious, curious, nervous, heinous, various, anxious, household, dubious, envious.