Antonym: anonymous, nameless, unknown. Similar words: amount to, enormous, venomous, anonymous, family, familiar, mount, among. Meaning: ['feɪməs] adj. widely known and esteemed.
Random good picture Not show
1. She is becoming famous in Australia and elsewhere.
2. Many famous people have stayed in the hotel.
3. She was pared with a famous movie star.
4. The hotel is famous for its entertainment.
5. He is internationally famous as a character actor.
6. This town is famous for its beautiful buildings.
7. This city is famous for its apples.
8. Macbeth is a famous tragedy by Shakespeare.
9. He was arrested for faking some famous paintings.
10. That school is famous for baseball.
11. Once a famous actress, she is now in eclipse.
12. The palace is famous for its 17th-century painted ceilings.
13. Everybody famous gets crank calls and letters.
14. After suffering an eclipse,[sentence dictionary] she is now famous again.
15. The art galleries of Florence are very famous.
16. He is a worldwide famous designer.
17. Sherlock Holmes is a famous detective in stories.
18. He is now being coached by a famous pianist.
19. I have got lots of famous footballers' autographs.
20. I meet famous people practically every day.
21. Being famous is often a double-edged sword.
22. Homer's Iliad is a famous epic.
23. Marble Arch is a famous London landmark.
24. He is famous throughout the world.
25. He's an ordinary bloke[Sentencedict.com], despite being famous.
26. Dame Ellen Terry was a famous actress.
27. There he met the famous Shoshone chieftain Washakie.
28. He was a famous racketeer in Chicago.
29. Her ambition was to be a famous singer.
30. Her dream to enter the famous university came true.
More similar words: amount to, enormous, venomous, anonymous, family, familiar, mount, among, dream of, diamonds, in a moment, be familiar with, oust, no use, house, spouse, cousin, espouse, onerous, noxious, warehouse, obvious, curious, nervous, heinous, various, anxious, household, dubious, envious.