Random good picture Not show
1. There were some mediate contacts between the two countries before their diplomatic relation was established.
2. Negotiators were called in to mediate between the two sides.
3. The Secretary-General was asked to mediate in the dispute.
4. The former president has agreed to mediate the peace talks.
5. The court was set up to mediate in civil disputes.
6. The state must mediate the struggle for water resources.
7. Exercise may mediate the effects of a bad diet.
8. The government must mediate the struggle for water resources.
9. An independent body was brought in to mediate between staff and management.
10. The lawyer has been appointed to mediate between the employers and the union leaders.
11. He used technology to mediate between conflicting political goals.
12. Any financial system exists to mediate between those who wish to lend money and those who wish to borrow it.
13. The insulin like growth factors are thought to mediate some of the effects of growth hormone on tissues.
14. But secondary or learned similarities can mediate generalization between otherwise quite dissimilar stimuli.
15. We mediate between man and nature.
16. For the purpose of all art is to mediate between the invisible spirit world and the visible body of nature.
17. Now words become means to mediate a visionary experience of love and enlarge understanding.
18. Do similar mechanisms operate to mediate communication between active neurons and neighbouring glial cells in the adult nervous system?
19. We won't mediate in disputes about who occupies the enormous after cabin.
20. These values will mediate the impact of mass culture.
21. Their frequency results from Shakespeare's imaginative involvement with the relationship that they mediate.
22. He immediately made a formal protest and Agent Monteith was summoned to mediate.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. On June 10, 1996, I sought the service of a certified personal trainer, Rocco Mediate.
24. If there is a problem the client or assistant can contact the manager who will mediate.
25. The task of the state apparatuses is therefore to mediate between the conflicting interests of classes.
26. Before that you choked and struggled into a sudden darkness of chloroform, then woke to pain that no ice-cream could mediate.
27. Her alienation was of particular significance because she was soon after enlisted to mediate between her husband and her brother.
28. It has wide-ranging powers to investigate financial services companies and will mediate in disputes.
29. At an individual or party level discourses not only mediate between material conditions and their interpretation but can organise experience itself.
30. But we also attribute to him the power to mediate between those same concerns and the hostile forces of disease.
More similar words: immediate, media, median, premeditated, medium, medical, radiation, medicine, mediocre, repudiation, medication, deviate, alleviate, initiate, negotiate, emaciated, associate, infuriate, dedicate, depreciate, appreciate, conciliate, inebriated, associated, predicate, appropriate, differentiate, india, medal, armed.