Synonym: colored, coloured, one-sided, slanted. Similar words: unbiased, bias, pleased, based on, released, increased, displeased, IAS. Meaning: [baɪəst] adj. favoring one person or side over another.
Random good picture Not show
1. My ignorance biased me against popular music.
2. Fate was strongly biased against him.
3. Many parents are biased against popular music.
4. You can't help being biased so you may as well be up front about it.
5. He seemed a bit biased against women in my opinion.
6. Of course I'm biased, but I thought my daughter's paintings were the best.
7. The newspapers are notably biased.
8. The newspaper/He is clearly biased .
9. University funding was tremendously biased towards scientists.
10. The general manager's judgment is often biased by interest.
11. The manager biased against foreigners.
12. News coverage of the fighting was extremely biased.
13. often accused of being biased.
14. The newspapers have biased people against her.
15. Their research was based on a biased sample .
16. They biased towards this plan.
17. The methods they employed were heavily biased in the gentry's favour.
18. The Methods: They employed were heavily biased in the gentry's favour.
19. The majority of infants are biased towards being social rather than being antisocial.
20. The newspapers gave a very biased report of the meeting.
21. Managers are naturally biased towards projects showing a quick return.
22. The President excoriated the Western press for their biased views.
23. Several factors could have biased the results of the study.
24. The judge was biased in favor of the local team.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. I think she's beautiful but then I'm biased since she's my daughter.
26. It was not intended to sound biased.
27. Liverpool only lost the game because the referee was biased.
28. In what respect do you think the film is biased?
29. A lot of people think that most newspapers are biased towards one particular political party.
30. Did you watch the programme on the Labour Party last night? Talk about biased!
More similar words: unbiased, bias, pleased, based on, released, increased, displeased, IAS, fiasco, phobia, diaspora, namibian, verbiage, amphibian, proverbial, xenophobia, enthusiasm, arabian sea, acrophobia, enthusiast, agoraphobia, hydrophobia, enthusiastic, elephantiasis, paterfamilias, ecclesiastical, trichomoniasis, claustrophobia, enthusiastically, used.