Random good picture Not show
1. The Agia Triadha sarcophagus shows birds perched on double-axes, indicating the presence of a deity.
2. The sarcophagus can be decorated in as much detail as you like, and could be painted quite elaborately.
3. Catherine of Siena enshrined in the artistic golden sarcophagus which has been admired by succeeding generations of her clients.
4. Stylianos Alexiou describes pictures on a sarcophagus that show music being played at a bull sacrifice.
5. A larger block, perhaps an altar or sarcophagus, crouched in the centre with a strangely organic air of menace.
5. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Trail more bandages over the sarcophagus to enhance the effect.
7. The building of the now leaking sarcophagus alone cost an astonishing amount of money, on the best estimate available.
8. In the centre stood a sarcophagus.
9. But they win often enough that the sarcophagus in the classroom is slowly filling up with symbols of each victory.
10. In the years 1551, 1593, and 1642, the sarcophagus was again moved to various locations.
11. The refrigerator, squat and gleaming like a surgical sarcophagus, had held a sinister fascination for her ever since.
12. In truth, the eight-foot white marble sarcophagus that Vatican archaelogists uncovered beneath the basilica St. Paul Outside the Walls is more a question of lost-and-found than a brand-new find.
13. A covered sarcophagus is seen on June 5, 2008, inside the Saqqara Serapeum, a long tunnel of underground tombs for sacred bulls near a recently rediscovered pyramid in Egypt.
14. The entirety of the sarcophagus was at one time covered in copper colored paint, and remnants of it can still be found in place.
15. The centerpiece was a gold sarcophagus with the symbol of the Macedonian king.
16. I can't wait to see his crystal sarcophagus !
17. Athletic Skill gain rate from sleeping in the Sarcophagus of Kings has been reduced.
18. The audacious ones stood in full view when she mounted the surrounding steps to a white marble sarcophagus.
19. Use to cover the base and the lid of the sarcophagus, easing into the corners and hollow.
20. The nearest observation point is 200 metres from the sarcophagus, and offers a good view of the epicenter of the accident without exposing visitors to "excessive" levels of radiation.
21. Carter and his colleagues dismembered much of the mummy while removing the body from its sarcophagus.
22. The Hearst Castle in California houses the Nine Muses Sarcophagus , a 3 rd Century sculptural masterpiece.
23. There are now stricter relationship requirements for Woohooing with Sims in the Sarcophagus.
More similar words: charcoal, cacophony, narcolepsy, sarcastic, vague, gusto, bogus, plague, haggle, shaggy, august, league, haggard, chagrin, haggler, beleaguer, colleague, gustatory, coagulate, disgusting, hemorrhage, augustinian, intercom, overcome, percolate, sarong, phase, as a rule, intercourse, cop.