Synonym: appeal, ask, beg, entreat, implore, plead. Similar words: breech, speech, screech, speechless, screeching, obese, beset, fleecy. Meaning: [bɪ'siːtʃ] v. ask for or request earnestly.
Random good picture Not show
1. I beseech you to forgive me.
2. Stay a little longer, I beseech you!
3. Earnestly did we beseech, but to no avail.
4. Spare him, I beseech you.
5. His voice would beseech, climbing two octaves.
6. We beseech thee, O Lord.
7. Each commander began to beseech his immediate superior for reinforcements.
8. Accuse me not, beseech thee, that I wear.
9. Of what Church, I beseech you?
10. Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.
11. I beseech a favor of you.
12. Might I beseech that favour?
13. She continued to beseech him not to disturb her.
14. Let him go, I beseech you!
15. I beseech You, do not torment me.
16. I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord.
17. Let us not, I beseech you, sir , deceive ourselves.
18. Let us not , I beseech you, sir, deceive ourselves longer.
19. Yea, I beseech thee also, true yokefellow , help these women, for they labored with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and the rest of my fellow-workers, whose names are in the book of life.
20. I beseech your favor.
21. O LORD God of Israel, I beseech thee, tell thy servant.
22. But I beseech you, that I may not be bold when I am present with that confidence, wherewith I think to be bold against some, which think of us as if we walked according to the flesh.
23. I beseech you to do this before it is too late.
24. Exodus 33:18 And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.
25. Filled with horror, he rushed instinctively to the temple to beseech Lord Vishnu to spare him.
26. Othello. I will deny thee nothing: Whereon , I do beseech thee, grant me this[sentencedict.com], To leave me but a little to myself.
27. All those who are in the heavens and the Earth beseech Him.
28. Therefore, it behooves every Hajji to forward due gratitude to Allah for being chosen to perform those acts of worship and, at the same time, to beseech Him for acceptance.
29. ON YOM KIPPUR , the Day of Atonement and holiest festival in Judaism, worshippers beseech God’s pardon.
30. Therefore now, O YHWH , take my life from me, I beseech thee, for it is better for me to die than to live.