Random good picture Not show
(1) The programme gives a brief synopsis of the plot.
(2) For each title there is a brief synopsis of the book.
(3) Mark Drake gave a brief synopsis of the issues.
(4) Eliot's synopsis included the murder of Mrs Porter.
(5) The Insurance Synopsis will be sent with your Confirmation and this gives full details of cover and exclusions.
(6) Now just expand those three sentences into a synopsis and split it up into chapters.
(7) Please write a synopsis of the story[Sentence dictionary], not more than 100 words long.
(8) The synopsis involves the conversion of 12, 673 megawatts of electrical generation.
(9) I read the synopsis and decided that it would make an interesting film.
(10) This is a brief synopsis of the plot of Passing Time.
(11) The Smiths are a synopsis of pain, a resolution - awkwardness and alienation ennobled, given poise.
(12) In synopsis the new play sounds rather like his best-known work, Noises Off.
(13) This synopsis is offered merely as proof that the book has been read.
(14) Kneale read the synopsis but felt the format too whimsical to fit his much grimmer style of writing.
(15) An abbreviated list as of contents; a synopsis.
(16) Students present a short synopsis of the following articles.
(17) Synopsis theatre and TV drama are integrated arts.
(18) The synopsis of the book is very good.
(19) Synopsis: Michael longs for Sara and freedom.
(20) There is a Synopsis definition on political philosophy and a slightly describe the scholarship value of Tawney.
(21) Synopsis: The 7 th Medical Ward, also known as "110 Ward, " is the place that receives those "three have-not" mental patients wandering around in Xiamen sent over by the police.
(22) Synopsis : A familiar urban prospect and erect street light.
(23) Synopsis: The main contract of this design is the excogitation for protection of 110/6.3KV transformer.
(24) Synopsis Shou Heng is like a fixed star, always confident and attractive.
(25) In such cases we request that authors submit a synopsis of the review to the Editorial Office for consideration by the Board.
(26) Some are commissioned but suggestions can be made to the Commentary Editor in the form of one-page synopsis.
(27) That too is a relevant question, so, following is a synopsis of my credentials in that respect.
(28) She bribed me with pasta and blackmailed me into writing a synopsis on my last night in Hawaii.
(29) Full or partial content RSS 2.0 has a element that can contain either the full text or a synopsis of an entry.
(30) Firstly, this essay introduces British playwright Harold Pinter's Plays which are full of unique style and accomplishment of arts. Then the author will cover the synopsis of The Collection.
More similar words: popsicle, synonymous, photosynthesis, xenophobia, inopportune, hops, by now, drops, crops, chopstick, by no means, polynomial, shop-soiled, certainly not, keynote address, synapse, synergy, syndrome, synthetic, synthesize, syndicate, synagogue, syncretic, synchronize, idiosyncrasy, idiosyncratic, as is, oasis, thesis, basis.