Random good picture Not show
1. The project's objectives were adumbrated in the report.
2. The recent development adumbrate a world - wide revolution in computer technology.
3. These considerations adumbrate the argument for the secondary role of consent in the justification of authority.
4. De Smith has adumbrated four different tests which the courts have at one time or another used.
5. The incident adumbrates an attitude of mind which is mirrored in the linguistic techniques exploited later in the novel.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. Underlexicalisation is also found when the narrator adumbrates another difference between Neanderthal man and homosapiens.
7. In this chapter, however, we want to adumbrate the principal features of the continuum view of non-linear viscoelasticity.
8. What does cancer have to adumbrate?
9. What can there be to adumbrate before occurrence schizophrenia, the depressed disease that how calculates?
10. Whether does menstruate of the rice before menstruation adumbrate to come smoothly also classics?
11. The essentials of this form of government may be adumbrated as follows.
12. He told me that his civil servants had said that this was impossible, and adumbrated the problem to me.
13. You're standing on a high cliff, chopped off and adumbrated by the heaving green of the sea.
14. Via what there is does first time forthcoming month adumbrate?
More similar words: umbrage, adulterate, vibrate, dumb, dumbfound, umbrella, embrace, dumbfounded, embrasure, graduate, undergraduate, celebration, vibrational, rate, grate, irate, prate, berate, operate, grate on, hydrate, accurate, desperate, exonerate, cooperate, generate, liberate, grateful, federate, moderate.