Random good picture Not show
1. The sad past is heartbroken.
2. Besides being heartbroken, she felt foolish.
3. He was heartbroken when she left him.
4. If she ever left him he would be heartbroken.
5. Was your daddy heartbroken when they got a divorce?
6. Friends are tonight trying to comfort the heartbroken teenager.
7. We were heartbroken by the news.
8. Mark was heartbroken when Jane returned to her old boyfriend.
9. Charlie was heartbroken: Robert was deeply unhappy.
10. Heartbroken fans camped outside his house in Beverly Hills.
11. Scorning the establishment, they left homes and heartbroken parents.
12. Heartbroken maidens were nothing to him.
13. She was heartbroken to hear the voice of Camilla.
14. When her parents separated, she was heartbroken.
15. Amy was heartbroken when her puppy was lost.
16. And yesterday his heartbroken wife Jane slammed police for failing to find him after she raised the alarm 48 hours earlier.
17. Mr and Mrs Dudley were heartbroken at having to leave the home where they had lived for thirty years.
18. Well, of course, his parents were heartbroken and his brothers and sisters.
19. I was heartbroken when our dog died but I was determined not to be soppy about it.
20. We've broken up, I've been heartbroken through bizarre circumstances ... but I still live with that person.
21. Heartbroken, Maria had to return to the convent and remain a nun for the rest of her life.
22. Whatever the reason, she wept, heartbroken tears that were almost silent but which tore her apart.
23. Within hours of the news, Helen was on the telephone trying to comfort her heartbroken friend.
24. His death in Brisbane is the third tragedy to hit estranged wife Sue and heartbroken parents Maurice and Marlene.
25. Her elastic voice easily negotiated some truly devious melodies[sentencedict.com], somehow managing to sound joyful and heartbroken at the same time.
26. Surely some one somewhere knows who killed Ann Heron and that person could ease the pain for her heartbroken family.
27. One year the bird did not return, and Bhayader was heartbroken.
28. When the woman marries the older brother, younger brother is heartbroken.
29. Six-year-old Stewart Davies carried a donor card everywhere with him, heartbroken dad Brian revealed.
30. Her father would not remember her either because she was no longer eight years old and heartbroken.
More similar words: broken, broke, broker, brokerage, heart, at heart, by heart, dishearten, heartening, heart and soul, state of the art, wholeheartedly, stroke, put the cart before the horse, hear, heard, hear of, earth, rehearse, hear from, earthy, near to, on earth, dearth, unearth, give ear to, headquarters, earthquake, outbreak, year after year.