Random good picture Not show
(1) But an important aspect of problem solving is retrospection.
(2) His mood inclined to melancholy and retrospection.
(3) Some psychologists tried to contrast retrospection and introspection. Sentencedict.com
(4) People who sent us the retrospection.
(5) In retrospection of the inexpedient reports on some emergencies, this article has an analysis on the current domestic political regulations related to information publication.
(6) Method: Retrospection analyzes of 50 clinic files down fresh shank bones and fibulas.
(7) Through the retrospection, we find two prerequisite conditions: one is the advance of teachers' the humanistic culture, the other is the change of the writing instruction.
(8) Finally the retrospection of the past practices raised the speculation beyond the architectural design.
(9) On a basis of the analysis and retrospection of the heritage over a thousand years and by appreciating their traditional connotation, we endeavor to find the joint of traditional and modern arts.
(10) Preparing to write his great work of self-analysis and retrospection, Proust in effect retired from life.
(11) I was too bound up with the problems of the present moment to enjoy the luxury of retrospection.
(12) Methods: The results of ultrasonography detection for 14 patients with placenta accretawere analysized by retrospection.
(13) It involves the configuration design of historical databases , accidental retrospection databases , human computer interfaces.
(14) As far back as February 1923, Paul Harris wrote, Rotary is not an organization for retrospection.
(15) If the obtained results can be interpreted in terms of theories concerning speech input and output, retrospection is potentially to be effective in revealing cognitive processes in SI.
More similar words: retrospective, introspection, introspect, prospective, inspection, prospect, retroactively, respective, perspective, electromagnetic spectrum, respectively, irrespective, irrespective of, speculation, section, expectation, election, specification, prosper, direction, infection, affection, objection, selection, introduction, projection, convection, connection, reflection, protection.