Synonym: adaptable, all-around, capable, competent, many-sided, skilled, talented. Similar words: conversation, conversational, ersatz, reversal, universal, vice versa, adversary, anniversary. Meaning: ['vɜrsətl /'vɜːsətaɪl] adj. 1. having great diversity or variety 2. changeable or inconstant 3. competent in many areas and able to turn with ease from one thing to another 4. able to move freely in all directions.
Random good picture Not show
1. He had been one of the game's most versatile athletes.
2. He's a very versatile young actor who's as happy in horror films as he is in TV comedies.
3. Pork is also the most versatile of meats. It can be roasted whole or in pieces.
4. This versatile vegetable can be eaten raw or cooked.
5. Nylon is a versatile material.
6. This machine is amazingly versatile.
7. The potato is an extremely versatile vegetable.
8. Never before has computing been so versatile.
9. He's a versatile actor who has played a wide variety of parts.
10. A leather jacket is a timeless and versatile garment that can be worn in all seasons.
11. He is sparkling and versatile in front of the camera.
12. A versatile person is often good at a number of different things.
13. For instance, the more versatile Singaporeans, with richer experiences of life, might have been deterred from taking part for fear of losing face within sight of friends and relatives, should they perform ignominiously.
14. He is a versatile performer and a born showman.
15. Meryl Streep is a wonderfully versatile actress.
16. Lurchers are, in fact, very versatile animals.
17. They were animate, versatile, and extremely fast.
18. Tourmaline One of the most versatile gems.
19. New Kibun Prawn Sticks are extremely versatile.
20. The dry mixes are the most versatile.
21. Bar charts are very versatile and accurate.
22. Chardonnay is an amazingly versatile grape variety.
23. None, however, is more versatile than Neikrug.
24. A lot of marathoners are versatile runners.
25. Verdict: Versatile weatherproof camera capable of good-quality results.
26. Inkjet technology is also proving to be very versatile.
27. Achuff's dancing is versatile and expressive.
28. Few foods are as versatile as cheese.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. The elephant's nose or, more familiarly, trunk is the most versatile organ in the animal kingdom.
30. Eggs are easy to cook and are an extremely versatile food.
More similar words: conversation, conversational, ersatz, reversal, universal, vice versa, adversary, anniversary, volatile, tile, futile, textile, ductile, hostile, fertile, reptile, pitiless, retractile, pestilential, satin, fertile crescent, satire, verse, satiate, oversee, versus, ever so, adverse, diverse, version.