Random good picture Not show
1. There is no empirical evidence to support his thesis.
2. The empirical sceptic appropriately responds: how do you know?
3. Empirical studies show that some forms of alternative medicine are extremely effective.
4. We now have empirical evidence that the moon is covered with dust.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. The empirical evidence considered here is subject to many qualifications.
6. The empirical realities to learn from would be cases.
7. Empirical analysis is thus given an alternative explanatory methodology.
8. Much of the empirical research has examined student radicals.
9. His theory is inconsistent with the empirical evidence.
10. He claims some empirical support for these predictions.
11. A related issue concerns empirical methodology.
12. However, rigorous empirical studies have challenged such characterizations.
13. Therefore, I perform an empirical test on the relationship.
14. A hypothesis should have an empirical referent. 3.
15. It is therefore in many ways an ideal empirical test bed for assessing the validity of Pahl's classification in the 1980s.
16. If a hypothesis is falsified by the empirical evidence then it has to be changed to explain that evidence.
17. These empirical difficulties tell us something important about the nature of support structures between grandparent and grandchild.
18. Again, this seems an empirical question, and it is raised again in chapter 7.
19. Little empirical data is available on the searching behaviour in B, the direct shelf approach.
20. How this study may contribute to theoretical and empirical work both on equal opportunities and the study of management and organisations.
21. But further empirical research has revealed considerable diversity in the roles of particular political structures.
22. This theory needs to be backed up with solid empirical data/evidence.
23. Identifying the specific concrete practice of an occupational group is, of course, a theoretical as well as an empirical task.
24. Both of these apparently contradictory statements are obviously true, but only at the level of empirical observation.
25. Within a short space of time, Labour's traditional approach based on careful empirical observation of issues was overwhelmed.
26. Many political analysts assume so, although there is very limited empirical validation of this assumption.
27. However, while the theoretical analyses yield precise predictions, these have not always been found in empirical analysis.
28. This process of elaborating a concept and moving toward empirical indicators is the crucial step in variable analysis.
29. The strength and unity of the transnational capitalist class are, therefore, always open to empirical questions.
30. Britain and the United States, by contrast, are seen as the exemplars of an empirical approach.
More similar words: empire, historical, historically, electrical, hysterical, rhetorically, metaphorically, rhetorical question, spirited, umpire, vampire, africa, African, American, lubricant, hurricane, fabricate, intricate, bric-a-brac, Pan-American, south africa, typical, ethical, musical, radical, cynical, medical, comically, logical, prevaricate.