Random good picture Not show
1. Nebulae contain very large amounts of ionized gas.
2. In recent years, concern has been raised over exposure to ionizing radiation from radon gas.
3. Hypocalcemia A decrease in the concentration of ionized calcium precipitates the clinical picture of hypocalcemia.
4. Its overall effect is to raise serum ionized calcium levels and lower serum phosphorus levels.
5. In addition to cancer inductions, ionizing radiation may have significant effects on pre-natal development and on genetic or hereditary factors.
6. Most inorganic salts ionize in water solution.
7. But they do not " ionize , "'structure, " " cluster " or " magnetize " water, as various manufacturers claim.
8. Anionic polyelectrolytes can ionize in polar solvent , forming macromolecule chains with lots of anionic charge.
9. Weak acids ionize partly ( ionize ) in water to give hydrogen ion.
10. Weak alkalis ionize partly ( ionize ) in water to give hydroxide ion.
11. Recombination radiation can ionize another atom of the same species.
12. The binding is reversible so that factors that decrease the protein concentration will increase the ionized fraction of calcium in the blood.
13. The idea behind the ion motor is to make use of the electrical properties of ionized atoms.
14. By a variety of plausible means much of these gases can escape from Io and become dissociated and ionized.
15. If the serum albumin concentration is normal,[Sentence dictionary] the total serum calcium level reflects the ionized calcium concentration.
16. Too many charge concentrate at a sharp point may ionize the air and produced electric wind.
More similar words: agonize, patronize, harmonize, antagonize, synchronize, denizen, organize, galvanize, recognize, organized, disorganized, onion, urbanization, organization, bionic, organizational, histrionic, rationing, premonition, positioning, isolationism, personification, rationalize, sonic, monitor, laconic, chronic, canonised, admonish, colonial.