Synonym: asleep, at peace, at rest, away, bygone, bypast, deceased, departed, departed(a), done for, expended, foregone, gone(a), gone, kaput, spent. Similar words: wagon, agony, egg on, hang on, drag on, agonize, hexagon, paragon. Meaning: [gɑn ,gɔn /gɒn] adj. 1. not present; having left 2. destroyed or killed 3. dead 4. having all been spent 5. well in the past; former 6. no longer retained.
Random good picture Not show
(4) Don't part withyour illusions . When they are gone you may still exist , but you have ceased to live.
(5) Some of his most important materials have gone astray.
(6) You have gone beyond your power.
(7) The room looks different with the furniture gone.
(8) The bread/biscuits/cake had gone stale.
(9) The empty desk suggested she had already gone home.
(10) The rain has gone through my overcoat.
(11) She's gone to Italy on a special assignment.
(12) The book has gone out of print.
(13) He's gone straight to the top(sentencedict.com/gone.html)[sentencedict.com], the lucky bastard.
(14) She has gone to see her sister this weekend.
(15) She'd already gone when we got there.
(16) These views have not gone unchallenged.
(17) "He's gone," Rory whispered in sepulchral tones.
(18) He has gone; you can breathe again.
(19) The milk has gone off/turned sour.
(20) If only I had gone by taxi.
(21) Except for a small pang, her headache has gone.
(22) The washing machine has gone phut.
(23) This joke has gone a little too far.
(24) The door slammed and he was gone.
(25) When he returned, she and Simon had already gone.
(26) He has gone on a business trip.
(27) He has gone on a walking tour.
(28) Lost wealth can be replaced by industry, lost knowledge by study, lost health by temperance or medicine, but lost time is gone for ever.
More similar words: wagon, agony, egg on, hang on, drag on, agonize, hexagon, paragon, polygon, bandwagon, antagonize, antagonist, antagonism, ergonomics.