Random good picture Not show
(1) There was a glow-worm of humor in his eyes.
(2) The glowworm isn't a worm.
(3) They were glow-worms, the first I had ever seen.
(4) The movement of its antlers jerked Guy's hand, sending his cigarette arcing through the air like a flying glow-worm.
(5) Since glow-worms, fireflies, electric eels and many fish exhibit a similar phenomenon, the statement is not unrealistic.
(6) Who remembers night sorties to see Yorkshire glow-worms and Gypsy Hill badgers?
(7) Most had already lit their fore-and-aft lamps, which twinkled like glow-worms in the gathering dusk.
(8) It was an in-dwelling quality - the light of the tiny glow-worm, the light dancing in the waves. Sentencedict.com
(9) We both are worm, but I am glowworm.
(10) Also ambition to see glowworm.
(11) The Glowworm hit at full force and embedded her bows solidly into the Hipper.
(12) Love is too oft like a glowworm, showing but little light except it be in the midst of surrounding darkness.
(13) The glowworm o'er grave and stone Shall light thee steady; The owl from the steeple sing, Welcome, proud lady.
(14) The Waitomo Glowworm Cave is located in the Waikato region of NewZealand's North Island.
(15) Cold-light source (like glowworm and neon lamp) generates light with chemical energy, electric energy and bioenergy(sentencedict.com), and it features in excellent optical and transient characters.
(16) Is burning to leave the abrasive amplifying to spread can lead on person many super of the glowworm be nearby surrounding.
(17) Being burning to leave can not, only spread those powder at Su destroy the body of snow up, not much, public see pile up glowworm assemblies coming over.
(18) We are all worms, but I do believe I am a glowworm.
(19) We are all worms, but I do believe I'm a glowworm?
(20) Hiding beneath this hilly area are the haunting Waitomo Glowworm Caves.