Random good picture Not show
(1) He likes to eat eggplant.
(2) The clams were delicious. Likewise, the eggplant was excellent.
(3) We grow many different vegetables: potatoes, eggplant, etc.
(4) The eggplant on top was curled up.
(5) Halve the eggplant lengthwise and hollow out the center.
(6) Remove eggplant with slotted utensil and set aside.
(7) This difference became more pronounced the longer the eggplant had been salted.
(8) While eggplant is cooking, grill bell peppers, turning until blackened on all sides, about 10 minutes.
(9) Slice each eggplant lengthwise twice from blossom end almost to stem end, making 4 finger-like slices attached at base.
(10) Add eggplant to saucepan and saute in remaining oil until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
(11) When eggplant is done, remove to platter on top of herbs and brush tops with oil once more.
(12) My favorite dish, meatloaf and buttered eggplant, was on the menu every day.
(13) Grill eggplant over medium heat until slices begin to soften(sentencedict.com), about three minutes.
(14) The unsalted eggplant had a firmer, slightly fibrous texture while the salted eggplant was creamier and slightly pillowy.
(15) The purple-skinned eggplant is baked to almost a soft pudding.
(16) Separate each oil-cured eggplant into 4 long pieces and arrange in star pattern on top of meat.
(17) As eggplant spread west, though, bitterness proved an obstacle to acceptance.
(18) Add water, salt, cloves, eggplant chunks, fried bacon and pepperoni.
(19) Return reserved onions and eggplant to pan along with all remaining ingredients.
(20) When it comes to cooking eggplant, that is always the question.
(21) If salting eggplant before frying improves the texture by drawing off liquid, what about pressing the eggplant in addition?
(22) Mike: I have eggplant and tomatoes. What about you?
(23) Moussaka combines meat, eggplant, potatoes, tomatoes, and custard.
(24) Entrees, such as eggplant fatte, are typically Damascene.
(25) I want some eggplant, cucumbers, carrots and peas. Sentencedict.com
(26) Now you just alternate layers of that mixture and eggplant.
(27) Beyond that, I could see no correlation between the amount of seeds and the bitterness of the eggplant.
(28) The next thing I realized was just how much fat an eggplant can soak up.
(29) I try the lasagne, the linguine, the lamb, the eggplant, the olives, the apple cake.
(30) Spoon a generous portion of salsa on the other side of the plate and place grilled eggplant on top of salsa.
More similar words: plant, supplant, plantain, plantation, polling place, plan, planet, planner, airplane, planning, planetarium, explanation, zooplankton, phytoplankton, atlantic, jubilant, vigilant, gallantly, petulant, undulant, nonchalant, stimulant, philanthropic, transatlantic, philanthropist, egg, egg on, reggae, beggar, a bad egg.