Random good picture Not show
1. The Namibian government turned to South Africa for help.
2. The new Namibian flag was hoisted up the flagpole.
3. Many black Namibians are subsistence farmers who live in the arid borderlands.
4. Hundreds of Namibian trees held sacred by local people have been illegally felled.
5. On August 24, 2010, Namibian Prime Minister Nahas Angula met with visiting Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Zhai Jun in Windhoek, the capital of Namibia.
6. Namibian police are to give an update of their investigation to the media Monday.
7. The Namibian government, which owns the wreck and its contents under international law, will stop buttressing the walls on October 10, 2008.
8. For the Malawi Federation, a sister to the Namibian Federation, group loans were taken to finance the construction of identical dwelling units for the development of housing on 222 plots in Lilongwe.
9. But at this Namibian waterhole he found them interacting with each other as well as other species, including lions and elephants.sentence dictionary
10. The Namibian visited restaurants and bars around Windhoek to ask how informed they were with regard to the law.
11. Newshound Rob Crossan speaks of his Namibian jackal shooting experience.
12. Namibian law permits ranchers to shoot cheetahs to protect their livestock.
13. One student who completed Mister Bailly's leadership course launched her own program in the Namibian capital, Windhoek. She is helping people living in temporary camps to find work.
14. One student who completed Mister Bailly's leadership course launched her own program in the Namibian capital, Windhoek.
15. They have also decided to foot the bill for a large Namibian presidential palace in Windhoek.
16. It doesn't take much to get rolling down a Namibian dune.
More similar words: amphibian, dynamic, dynamics, thermodynamics, bias, phobia, name, unbiased, verbiage, by name, dynamo, byname, proverbial, xenophobia, acrophobia, hydrophobia, agoraphobia, alibi, enamored, enamoured, good name, nickname, tournament, in a moment, amid, inhibit, exhibit, claustrophobia, Pan-American, in the name of.