Random good picture Not show
1) They decided to update the computer systems.
2) The report gives an update on the currency crisis.
3) We do not have the resources to update our computer software.
4) I called the office to update them on the day's developments.
5) We'll update you on this news story throughout the day.
6) Airlines would prefer to update rather than retrain crews.
7) Can you update me on what's been happening?
8) Jo's just doing an update on the mailing list.
9) The newsletter gives an update on current activities.
10) It's an update of an old 60's movie.
11) We need an update to the mailing list.
12) You need to update your anti-virus software regularly.
13) We update the schedule at least once a month.
14) We'll update you on the day's top news stories.
15) It is important to update customer files.
16) Could you update me on how the work is progressing?
17) This course is designed for people wishing to update their computer skills.
18) The system's due for an update,(http://sentencedict.com/update.html) but don't hold your breath.
19) We need to update our equipment if we are to meet customers' wishes.
20) Doctors have to constantly update their knowledge in order to maintain their professional competence.
21) The feedback from the computer enables us to update the program.
22) The report provides a brief update on the progress of the project.
23) Meetings were held to update employees as soon as new information became available .
24) Update your resume. Conduct an informational interview.
25) We will continue to update our sales strategy.
26) Page 7 of this Update provides more details.
27) Let me update you on my social security saga.
28) The report goes on to offer an update on progress implementing the consultation document Supporting doctors, protecting patients.
29) Later in this bulletin we will be going over to our Westminster studio for an update on the situation.
30) She had heard the news-flash on a TV channel's news update.