Random good picture Not show
1. The puppy was fawning on its master.
2. Nauseatingly fawning journalism that's all it is.
3. He seemed unaware of the girl's fawning admiration.sentence dictionary
4. People were fawning over him, hoping for tickets.
5. He would not be a fawning sycophant.
6. Always so polite with the Archbishop, a fawning, cloying, false man. As lazy as any Negro.
7. Everyone crowded round, fawning at him and readily taking up his offer of free drinks.
8. Always so polite with the Archbishop, a fawning, cloying, false man.
9. Now she's fawning over her mistress again and whatever plans Horatia has, you may be sure Connell will help her.
10. As archbishop of Toledo, he chased the fawning courtiers from his palace and stripped it of finery.
11. The servant worn a fawning smile.
12. To seek or gain favor by fawning or flattery.
13. He was fawning on a damsel with soft words.
14. The puppy was fawning oh his master.
15. Full of or exhibiting servile compliance; fawning .
16. They were fawning on their rich uncle.
17. During his life Confucius loathed spineless, fawning sycophants,[sentencedict.com] but he particularly phony gentlemen who appeared respectable.
18. Now, with the old man fawning on her, she puts on airs.
19. I've heard that he is good at fawning on his superiors at work.
20. The tone was typical Chandler - half fawning, half insolent.
21. Then , what submission , what cringing and fawning , what servility, what abject humiliation!
22. The puppy was fawning on ( upon ) its master as if it understood what he suffered.
23. There were still some crafty and fawning ministers who followed Zhao Gao closely in ordinary times.
24. She, poor woman, had at last found a grown-up man, and showed her pleasure by fawning on Porua.
25. Now Prince Richard was no longer an imaginary distant idol and Victoria felt offended by Suzie's sudden fawning fascination.
26. Otherwise, it would sound like some kind of weird, fawning lie.
27. There was his clique of sycophantic friends, many of them middle-aged, who were too fawning and deferential.
28. Contented, easily after, with few, simple in livelihood, prudent and modest, not fawning upon family.
29. Not a foreign policy of resisting Japan, but one of fawning on her.
30. Thomas was put down from the office for not fawning upon his immediate superior.
More similar words: dining, mining, warning, burning, shining, raining, evening, cunning, running, opening, whining, morning, moaning, stunning, planning, earnings, training, lightning, gardening, screening, remaining, returning, examining, happening, rationing, adjoining, reasoning, dining car, retaining, designing.