Random good picture Not show
1. We were led to a fenced enclosure.
2. I received your enclosure with gratitude.
3. She keeps a horse in that enclosure.
4. There's a special enclosure where you can look at the horses before the race starts.
5. The only enclosure was a formal compliments slip from the accounts department.
6. An early example of privatization was the enclosure of public land for private use by wealthy landlords.
7. This enclosure was so vast that the outermost wall could hardly be seen.
8. Anyone could walk up into the enclosure.
9. The landscape of parliamentary enclosure in Wensleydale, North Yorkshire.
10. As a result there was much new enclosure.
11. That's the real benefit of the new chimpanzee enclosure.
12. The landscape of parliamentary enclosure at Brauston, Leicestershire.
13. The cattle are kept in a large circular enclosure.
14. Such was the landscape created by the enclosure commissioners.
15. Usually horses are applauded into the winners enclosure.
16. The corners of the enclosure were ornamented by sculptured funerary lions devouring stags.
17. The cemetery lay within a high walled enclosure at the back of the Old Delhi Idgah.
18. There was a wide, cobbled enclosure, flanked on all sides by sagging black buildings.
19. Candidates who wanted enclosure were burned in effigy, their supporters wheeled about in muck-carts in the robust eighteenth-century fashion.
20. If such an enclosure existed it would presumably, as at Corbridge, have been fortified by a masonry wall.
21. The landscape of parliamentary enclosure at Oare on Exmoor Somerset.
22. It follows the enclosure line and lets the reader know of anyone else who received the letter.
23. Beyond them, beyond this enclosure, the lush countryside meanders to its low horizon.
24. The mare thrashes about in the enclosure for a moment, then finds an opening and moves easily through it.
25. A mentally ill man was mauled after climbing into the lions' enclosure at London Zoo.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. With a few loud whistles, they drove the donkeys out of the enclosure.
27. No petty official was going to stop Philip from getting into the enclosure. He would just snap his fingers at them.
28. Another reason for such sharp changes of alignment in otherwise straight enclosure roads is parish boundaries.
29. But this time, not to shadow-box, to merely practice circling and throwing punches inside the roped enclosure.
30. That was the last and only rebel that ventured within sight, the rest remaining in their safe, iron-walled enclosure.
More similar words: foreclosure, enclosed, exposure, composure, discomposure, nomenclature, loincloth, close, closer, closet, closely, close up, close to, closest, close off, close in, close down, disclose, be close to, disclosed, closeness, close shave, close at hand, supply closet, a close shave, enclave, close quarters, closed primary, cloture, sure.