Synonym: W.C., cupboard, loo, press, wardrobe, water closet. Similar words: close, closer, close in, closely, closest, close up, close down, disclose. Meaning: ['klɒzɪt] n. 1. a small room (or recess) or cabinet used for storage space 2. a toilet in England 3. a tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes; has a door and rails or hooks for hanging clothes 4. a small private room for study or prayer. v. confine to a small space, as for intensive work.
Random good picture Not show
1. I suspect he's a closet fascist.
2. I'll clear out that closet for you.
3. Hang your overcoat in the closet.
4. A mouse darted out of the closet and ran across the room.
5. I need to clear out my closet.
6. He went to the water closet.
7. Mary slid back the closet door.
8. Don't let her closet herself away in her room.
9. These boots belong in the closet.
10. They have partitioned off a closet from the storage area.
11. He got his winter jacket from the closet and dropped it on the sofa.
12. I emptied the closet and put my belongings into the black overnight case.
13. She ensconced herself in the closet in order to eavesdrop.
14. Banister installs him in a broom closet upstairs.
15. Quilts were neatly folded inside a closet.
16. Gloria's closet is jam-packed with designer clothes.
17. You know he keeps his savings in the closet.
18. There isn't any more room in the closet.
19. The closet was full of dresses.
20. He is a closet Fascist.
21. Did you hear something stir in the closet?
22. Back into the closet the lot of you!
23. Scarcely anyone ever went near that closet.
24. I look first inside her closet.
25. The students' rooms were compact, with a desk, bed,(sentence dictionary) and closet built in.
26. The legs on our card table collapse so we can store it in the closet.
27. Homosexuals in public life are now coming out of the closet.
28. If you want a thicker blanket, there are more here in the closet.
29. It's just an old rag I had in the closet.
30. She packaged up the old clothes and put them in the closet.