Random good picture Not show
1. The football field is enclosed by a wall.
2. All translated words should be enclosed in brackets.
3. A set of samples is enclosed here.
4. The house is enclosed with a high brick wall.
5. The land was enclosed in the seventeenth century .
6. Enclosed is a copy of...
7. The garden is enclosed by a high brick wall.
8. The garden is fully enclosed.
9. The yard had been enclosed with iron railings.
10. She enclosed a check for $ 50 with the letter.
11. Cherbourg had a splendid harbour enclosed by a long sea wall.
12. The poor cat has been enclosed in the garage all night.
13. A copy of...is enclosed.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. The rules state that samples must be enclosed in two watertight containers.
15. Please find enclosed an agenda for the meeting.
16. I enclosed you a list of books.
17. A book was sent with the bill enclosed.
18. Her letter enclosed a check.
19. A key was enclosed in the envelope.
20. The ring is enclosed in a plastic case.
21. He enclosed a cheque for 500 dollars.
22. The garden was enclosed by a privet hedge.
23. Please fill in the form enclosed herewith.
24. Low hedges enclosed the flower beds.
25. Please complete the enclosed application form.
26. Use the enclosed envelope to return your completed survey.
27. Please find enclosed a cheque for ￡100.
28. I thought you might like to read the enclosed.
29. The relevant documents are enclosed for your information.
30. Please complete and return the enclosed questionnaire.
More similar words: close down, disclosed, closed primary, close, closet, closer, close up, close in, closest, closely, close off, close to, disclose, be close to, closeness, close shave, close at hand, supply closet, a close shave, close quarters, loincloth, lose, lose out, foreclosure, lose face, enclave, lose heart, composed, supposed, opposed.