Random good picture Not show
1. It was a barque with chains round it.
2. An improbable sort of barque, but at least it floats.
3. One, an old barque, had been big enough for a sub to bother with and the sub had shelled her.
4. The early style of ships used to move coal in quantity was the collier brig and the collier barque.
5. I lay the Aries and Taurus medallions on the solar barque and a panel in the mausoleum opened to reveal a strange device.
6. The unknown is greater than the known; the known is but as a barque on the ocean of the unknown.
7. In 1770, Englishman Lieutenant James Cook charted the Australian east coast in his ship HM Barque Endeavour.