Synonym: dynamism, energy, heartiness, muscularity, vigour, vim, zip. Similar words: vigorous, vigorously, vigour, rigorous, dig out, vigil, vigilant, vignette. Meaning: n. 1. forceful exertion 2. active strength of body or mind 3. an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing).
Random good picture Not show
(1) A brief rest restored the traveler's vigor.
(2) If you want to retain youthful vigor,you have to take regular exercise.
(3) The choir sang the words out with great vigor.
(4) Yet his vigor and his presence are beyond doubt.
(5) But the magic, the youthful vigor(http://sentencedict.com), he found against Michael Chang was missing against Marc Rosset.
(6) The rule thus dampens the vigor and limits the variety of public debate.
(7) He embraced it ardently and used it with vigor.
(8) Pruning increases the vigor of a plant.
(9) Vigor or weakness results respectively from energy or carelessness.
(10) Work ( with vim and vigor ).
(11) To deprive of strength or vigor; weaken.
(12) I experienced life and vigor from my beetle-crusher.
(13) He is full of vigor, but fails in carefulness.
(14) To deprive of energy or vigor; fatigue or exhaust.
(15) He seemed full of vim and vigor.
(16) I definitely felt a deterioration in vigor.
(17) Reduced vigor or " inbreeding depression " is not an invariable consequence of inbreeding.
(18) Shanghai is an international metropolis full of vigor, dynamism and variety.
(19) Use of named rootstocks of known vigor did not begin until the sixteenth century.
(20) In conclusion, hydrochloric acid could not stimulate the vigor of Eperythrozoon.
(21) To make good use of life.one should have in youth the experience of advanced years,and in old age the vigor of youth.
(22) It is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, vigor of the emotions.
(23) Youth is not a time of life. It is a state of mind. It is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees. It is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions.
(24) Moving towards him, hand outstretched, she gave off an aura of vigor and physical well-being.
(25) The mission left the community leaders with a renewed sense of vigor and confidence.
(26) The president, Arista, Bustamante, and other leaders in the field displayed great energy and vigor in meeting these challenges.
(27) Dole has proved, despite his age, that he remains a man of vigor who stands by traditional Republican precepts.
(28) Elated by their first opportunity to serve as Guardians of Truth and Traditional Wisdom, they weighed in with equally reactionary vigor.
(29) Mrs Boatwright is an old-fashioned teacher and does her job with a vigor and fierceness that is going out of style.
(30) After new constituent structure and human affairs are adjusted, it whether restore in former days vigor?
More similar words: vigorous, vigorously, vigour, rigorous, dig out, vigil, vigilant, vignette, navigate, gorge, vigilance, allegory, gorilla, gorgeous, disgorge, category, algorithm, gordian knot, categorize, circumnavigate, agoraphobia.