Random good picture Not show
1. His rigid adherence to the rules made him unpopular.
2. The teacher demanded adherence to the rules.
3. Their religious adherence is not to the established church.
4. He was noted for his strict adherence to the rules.
5. He gave his adherence to the newly - founded political party.
6. He was well known for his adherence to the rules.
7. Principal Harris demands strict adherence to the rules.
8. Forward-thinking organisations have restructured themselves so that adherence to strict hierarchy and title is less significant.
9. Rigid adherence to economies of scale and cost-benefit analysis also inhibit action towards small communities.
10. Through their properties of adherence to vascular or foreign surfaces and their aggregation with other platelets they can initiate haemostasis.
11. The impossibility of guaranteeing adherence to parental wishes was acknowledged by the government in the provisions of the 1980 Education Act.
12. I began this discussion by saying that adherence to systematic nomenclature is a limiting kind of freedom.
13. Adherence to ethnic identities appears to be growing in strength all over the world.
14. For him, regulationism meant adherence to the values and ordered hierarchy of the governing elite as much as to sanitary reform.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The Soviet side then reiterated adherence to the Moscow agreement.
16. Burying it all under a thick shell of bluster, bullying, slavish adherence to protocol and discipline.
17. What made Reagan extraordinary, beyond his communicative skills, was his resolute adherence to core beliefs.
18. The reform of arbitration procedure is a controversial subject, with many wishing to detach arbitration from close adherence to litigation procedures.
19. An alternative might be interference with bacterial adhesion by pathogenic Escherichia coli, which have abnormal adherence in ulcerative colitis.
20. Pope, however, distances himself from those who recommend a slavish adherence to the ancient rules and models.
21. Highly cohesive groups display a strong loyalty to their members and a strong adherence to group norms.
22. Proceedings for contempt of court are the means by which obedience to orders of the court and adherence to undertakings are ensured.
23. Killing has now become more of a sport, or an adherence to an ancient custom.
24. During preoperational development, children become aware of rules and demand of others a rigid adherence to rules.
25. Moreover there is a direct correlation between the degree of adherence to the principles and success.
26. In any case, not all bishops had sympathized with Winchelsey, whose tactless and blundering adherence to principle divided the bench.
27. Surface hydrophobicity has been shown to be correlated with adherence in E coli associated with gastroenteritis and pyelonephritis.
28. The threat of this ex ante can then be used to ensure adherence to the agreement.
29. A very cohesive group will demonstrate strong loyalty to its individual members and strong adherence to its established norms.
30. The Romans tended to regard the course of history as alternating between defection from and adherence to traditional values.
More similar words: adherent, adhere, coherence, adhere to, reference, inference, reverence, deference, preference, difference, conference, irreverence, indifference, interference, circumference, make a difference, occurrence, intelligence agency, preponderance of evidence, serene, coherent, inherent, French, wrench, drench, incoherent, reverent, serenity, perennial, different.