Random good picture Not show
1. The elephant population is dwindling.
2. Supplies of coal are dwindling fast.
3. The party membership has been dwindling down in the last few month.
4. And her rock collection is dwindling.
5. So why did it end with dwindling audiences and a critical drubbing?
6. Jobs requiring mere brawn are dwindling, replaced by lower-paid jobs requiring skill, education and a high degree of interpersonal polish.
7. For a dwindling congregation to be glad to become part of an implanted group in their own building is even rarer.
8. The dwindling supplies of crude oil and natural gas are frequently discussed in newspaper articles.
9. Within an hour, 7794 was a dwindling star, showing no trace of a disk.
10. Carter had seen his support dwindling in the southern states.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. The attractions of your monthly payments dwindling over the years are obvious.
12. Their number now dwindling rapidly, the old soldiers have decided to disband their association this year.
13. With cash reserves dwindling and bank credit expensive, companies will accelerate their already steady selling of shares.
14. There was a vaguely Rincewind-shaped violet shadow, dwindling to a point and winking out.
15. Instead, farmers would get a guaranteed but dwindling federal payment over each of the next seven years.
16. In addition, dwindling financial resources will make it difficult for him to campaign in the larger states.
17. The number of wild animals on the earth is dwindling.
18. He is struggling to come to terms with his dwindling authority.
19. Internet start-up companies, which bought the bulk of online ads, are increasingly selective about where they put their dwindling dollars.
20. And finally there is Shirly Jaffe, a senior member of a club whose number is dwindling steadily.
21. There was no doubt that he could write well about high society, but the market for that sort of thing was dwindling.
22. He was simply responding to the twin pressures of dwindling tax revenues and pressing needs.
23. Proposed changes would phase out that support system, but guarantee farmers a gradually dwindling subsidy payment over the next seven years.
24. The tribe typically runs about 17, 000 head of cattle on its ranges, but the numbers are dwindling.
25. John Garner is losing sleep these nights, wondering what to do with his dwindling herd of cattle.
26. But the young fish still suffer and stocks are dwindling, so that fish-eating birds such as the reef egret are decreasing in numbers.
27. While cellular subscription rates have been growing, the market for equipment makers has been dwindling.
28. There are clear signs that supplies of fungi are now dwindling.
29. Your face feels as if it's trapped in a dwindling pocket of air by your limbs.
30. It would also make extremely efficient use of potentially dwindling uranium supplies.
More similar words: dwindle, swindle, bloodcurdling, maudlin, deadline, headline, kindle, spindly, kindled, spindle, wind, windy, window, wind up, wind down, mudslinging, lingering, blind, wing, swing, sewing, cylinder, blind alley, brewing, owing to, drawing, blowing, flowing, blind drunk, wingless.