Random good picture Not show
1) In later life she was crippled with arthritis.
2) Arthritis and rheumatism are prominent crippling diseases.
3) Arthritis had distorted her fingers.
4) New ways to treat arthritis may provide an alternative to painkillers.
5) Rheumatoid arthritis has also been linked with the virus.
6) Fish oils are supposed to help relieve arthritis.
7) It is unclear why some people develop arthritis.
8) She was plagued with arthritis.
9) She's a martyr to her arthritis.
10) His hands were gnarled with arthritis.
11) His ailments include a mild heart attack and arthritis.
12) Her condition was misdiagnosed as arthritis.
13) He's eighty and crippled with arthritis.
14) Her arthritis kicks up in cold weather.
15) He's got arthritis and walks with a shuffle.
16) Arthritis is a chronic disease.
17) I have a touch of arthritis in the wrist.
18) Scientists are developing new drugs to treat arthritis.
19) Her arthritis troubles her greatly.
20) The overcast and rainy weather found out his arthritis.
21) I was taking Tylenol for my arthritis.
22) Her hands were misshapen by arthritis.
23) Some cases of arthritis respond to a gluten-free diet.
24) Bad rheumatoid arthritis deforms limbs.
25) Arthritis is a crippling disease which affects people all over the world.
26) My wife has become crippled by arthritis. She is embarrassed to ask the doctor about it.
27) Ask him to get rid of his arthritis?
28) The cheaper drugs are just as effective in treating arthritis.
29) He spent three months in the hospital with acute rheumatic arthritis.
30) The way he can manipulate my leg has helped my arthritis so much.
More similar words: nephritis, forthright, British, anti-semitism, thrive, thrill, thrift, thrilled, pulchritude, overthrow, earth, artist, dearth, earthy, on earth, as it is, unearth, orthodontist, partisan, artistic, critic, earthquake, parasitism, critical, appendicitis, criticize, nutrition, criticism, briticism, nutritious.