Random good picture Not show
1. Learning is not a spectator sport.
2. A spectator threw the ball back to the players.
3. The most popular spectator sport is football.
4. What is the country's most popular spectator sport?
5. Football is certainly the biggest spectator sport in Britain.
6. Life is not a spectator sport.
7. Fishing is not really a spectator sport.
8. Many spectator sports are now televised.
9. Football is one of the most popular spectator sports .
10. Like I said, it's a spectator sport.
11. Rugby has become big business and a spectator sport.
12. She reviews for ` The Spectator '.
13. And she takes her role as a spectator seriously.
14. I'm not playing myself, I'm just a spectator.
15. Mathematics is not a spectator sport.
16. They are in danger of losing their spectator status.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. Being a spectator wasn't as enjoyable as participating.
18. The spectator is dropped into the picture, with its racing and contradictory trajectories, like Cary Grant into a Hitchcock plot.
19. He was content to stand by as an impassive spectator.
20. The article appears in this week's edition of "The Spectator".
21. True champions of Darwin find it painful to admit that most variation under nature is a spectator at the evolutionary play.
22. Marcia Pointon's fascinating essay on the contemporary portrait leads us to question the central relationship between artist, sitter and spectator.
23. The 1991 World Cup generated unprecedented interest in rugby union and planted the sport firmly in the top league of spectator sports.
24. The ball glanced on a bounce off the foot of a spectator and back down toward the fairway.
25. They were displayed with an almost subversive indifference to the impression made upon the spectator.
26. Ferdinand Mount, then the Political Editor of the weekly magazine Spectator, replaced him.
27. But nowhere will be found a more sporting, fair-minded spectator.
28. And second, the theory grossly underestimates the severity of some forms of spectator violence.
29. The experience of observing these events has felt like being a spectator at a performance of a Samuel Beckett play.
30. Marina took charge of Lucy, and she relaxed: Marina drawing people out was spectator sport.
More similar words: dictator, spectacle, respectable, spectacular, expectation, dictatorial, bespectacled, dictatorship, speculator, inspector, aspect, inspect, suspect, specter, respect, affectation, delectation, spectrum, prospect, electromagnetic spectrum, life expectancy, suspect of, perspective, respective, introspect, inspection, prospectus, circumspect, prospective, respectively.