Random good picture Not show
1. Blois is famous for patisserie.
2. What I see is a Soho patisserie, where Rainbow, awaiting Naomi, stares into her coffee.
3. A good market patisseries and restaurants can all be found in this pretty town.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
4. What the sahib and memsahib brought from the patisserie, those tarts.
5. It goes well with cakes, desserts or dry patisserie.
6. The long, narrow proportions of the 2,600 sf Patisserie is reinforced by a floating ceiling running the length of the interior, drawing the patron in from Queen Street to the depths of the kitchen.
7. This duality reinforces the dynamic of the Patisserie juxtaposing the intimacy of the pastry display with the intensity of the open kitchen and surrounding social nodes.
8. A short pastry base filled with almond flavoured patisserie cream, decoratedwith pears in syrup and glaze.
9. To the patisserie, we first selected a cake, and then let the sisters to help us make cake made cake should first round, then roll out Jiduo flowers with chopsticks.
10. Sales staff in Patisserie will promote our pastries to guests'companies.
11. This course covers modern and traditional patisserie production techniques and operational management skills and includes some basic cooking.
12. They're celebrating your birthday all over the wizarding world. This particular design was the most popular at the patisserie I visited, or so I was told.
13. This particular design was the most popular at the patisserie I visited, or so I was told.
14. Upon the successfully completion of this course students will be able to work in the operational, supervisory and management aspects of the patisserie stream of the hospitality industry.
More similar words: dissertation, series, a series of, dissatisfied, dissipation, disseminating, tissue, assert, dessert, dissect, dissent, asserted, eerie, assertive, dissemble, dissipate, dissenting, serious, connoisseur, laissez faire, laissez-faire, groceries, menagerie, experience, experienced, camaraderie, that is, treatise, patient, statistic.