Similar words: among, angst, youngster, diamonds, long since, alongside, common good, famous.
Random good picture Not show
1. He found it amongst a pile of old books.
2. I found the letter amongst his papers.
3. He dodged amongst the seething crowds of men.
4. The children were arguing amongst themselves.
5. The consensus amongst the world's scientists is that the world is likely to warm up over the next few decades.
6. We will miss him as a worker amongst us and also as a cheerful friend who could always brighten the day around here.
7. The mare neighed once more, turned and disappeared amongst the trees.
8. He was sitting amongst a group of children, telling them a story.
9. This latest novel confirms herpre-eminent position amongst today's writers.
10. Unemployment amongst married women reached a peak.
11. He was only one amongst many who needed help.
12. Injuries to the spine are common amongst these workers.
13. The Amazon is a giant amongst rivers.
14. Politicians are always arguing amongst themselves.
15. You must settle the matter amongst yourselves.
16. They earned a fortune amongst themselves.
17. The men talked amongst themselves.
18. There are signs of growing disaffection amongst voters.
19. My wife was there amongst others.
20. Mozart's compositions are undoubtedly amongst the world's greatest.
21. She is the tallest amongst her classmates.
22. The disease spread rapidly amongst the poor.
23. This is a custom amongst the Germans.
24. Homelessness amongst young people has risen to record levels.
25. A triplet sleeps amongst its two siblings.
26. Morale amongst the players is very high at the moment.
27. That caused considerable mirth amongst pupils and sports masters alike.
28. Drugs(Sentencedict.com ), glue sniffing and under-age drinking are prevalent amongst the older teenagers.
29. Michael pointed out to me that amongst the rubble, there was one building that remained untouched.