Random good picture Not show
1. It was good to be on dry land again after months at sea.
2. After ten hours under sail, they reached dry land.
3. We were glad to be on dry land again.
4. We sailed for three days before we saw dry land.
5. He was treading on dry land.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. When he woke he was on dry land, lying on a beach.
7. She was looking forward to standing on dry land once more.
8. The dry land plants, suitable for paludariums and terrariums, have leaves distinctly divided into the petiole and narrowly lanceolate blades.
9. Read in studio Back on dry land now for the rest of the weeks sporting highlights.
10. Under water as well as on dry land E. tenellus is propagated vegetatively from the root runners.
11. Stretches and deep body work rarely achieved on dry land can be performed in the water.
12. Our group learned the basics on a dry land simulator - a Topper without the sail.
13. Back on dry land,(sentencedict.com) the rushes are dried out before they're used in the workshop near Wantage.
14. The swelling on the horizon now seemed like dry land in the middle of an undulating ocean of light.
15. On dry land the nearest equivalents of the filter-feeders are the grazers.
16. About one fourth of the earth is dry land.
17. It was not always dry land where we dwell.
18. Dry land has been turned into paddy fields.
19. Most crops should be farmed on dry land.
20. I'm no sailor and I couldn't wait to reach dry land.
21. It was a great relief to be back on dry land after such a rough crossing.
22. He was determined to keep both feet firmly planted on dry land.
23. After three weeks at sea we were glad to be back on dry land again.
24. Three years ago they came here and ranched the mountainous dry land.
25. Many millions of years ago, our ancestors climbed out of the primeval ooze onto dry land.
26. By then all they wanted to do was set foot on dry land.
27. He walked slowly, however, to make the journey as long as possible, and put her down on dry land.
28. The horses heaved out of the water and stood, blowing and dripping, on a ridge of dry land.
29. Some repairs to the boat will have to wait until we're back on dry land.
30. We finally docked in Portland, Maine, happy to be on dry land again.