Random good picture Not show
1. We travelled further inland the next day.
2. The vast majority live further inland.
3. The mountains are five miles inland.
4. There's not much jungle 100 miles inland.
5. They were too far inland to hear the sea.
6. Seabirds often come inland to find food.
7. The town lies a few kilometres inland.
8. There are interesting hikes inland, but most ramblers stick to the clifftops.
9. At this point, the coast road turns inland for several miles.
10. We once traveled inland.
11. The economy of the inland towns and cities of our country also develops rapidly in recent years.
12. What they owe to the Inland Revenue is small fry compared to the overall ￡1.2 million debt.
13. Pollution was carried inland by the wind.
14. We went twenty kilometers inland,(sentence dictionary) up the river.
15. The Black Sea is a large inland sea.
16. The company is under scrutiny by the Inland Revenue.
17. The Commissioners of Inland Revenue control British national taxes.
18. The Inland Revenue is responsible for collecting income tax.
19. We beached the boat and headed inland.
20. Tax frauds are dealt with by the Inland Revenue.
21. Business is booming in both inland and coastal resorts.
22. We headed further inland.
23. We set off inland.
24. In the Balearics pockets of rural life and inland villages are undisturbed.
25. Canals and rivers form the inland waterways of a country.
26. The settlers began to move inland and populate the river valleys.
27. A breach in the mountain wall permits warm sea air to penetrate inland.
28. Wind caught the sudden puff of dust and blew it inland.
29. The road hugs the coast for several miles, then turns inland.
30. The path followed the coastline for several miles, then bore inland.
More similar words: in-laws, unlawfulness, mainly, in line, in love, sinless, in lieu of, ungainly, certainly, fall in love, in line with, certainly not, be in love with, in loco parentis, fall in love with, land, clan, lane, lank, plan, poland, plant, island, slang, flank, blank, lanky, iceland, slander, holland.