Random good picture Not show
1. From Germany they travelled by train to Poland.
2. Poland has a common border with Germany.
3. He had led the conquest of southern Poland in 1939.
4. The author is virtually unknown outside Poland.
5. That was the dissident movement in Poland.
6. Poland was already making bold economic reforms.
7. The story is set in Poland in the 1930s.
8. The territory had been annexed to Poland.
9. There are lakes in the north-east of Poland.
10. Poland was overrun by the Russian army.
11. Wales were trounced 5-0 by Poland.
12. Poland pressed on with economic reform.
13. These institutional reforms have gone furthest in Poland.
14. He makes frequent trips to Poland.
15. Hungary and Poland have suffered before because of their unfortunate geopolitical position on the European map.
16. In 1920 Poland and Russia were still at war .
17. Poland know they have a chance of qualifying for the World Cup Finals.
18. Unless Hitler withdrew his troops from Poland by 11 o'clock that morning[sentence dictionary], a state of war would exist between Great Britain and Germany.
19. They're going to Poland by way of France and Germany.
20. Hitler's invasion of Poland led to the tragedy of the Second World War.
21. The president stopped off in Poland on his way to Munich for the economic summit.
22. Poland provide the opposition for the Scots' last warm-up match at home.
23. I have happy memories of my years in Poland .
24. Poland reached the final of the championship yesterday with an emphatic 5-0 victory over Italy.
25. Britain and France declared war on Germany in 1939 as a result of the invasion of Poland.
26. I had a notion that she originally came from Poland.
27. It is a long time since he has visited his native Poland.
28. Pope John Paul celebrated mass today in a city in central Poland.
29. He spent most of his professional life outside his native Poland.
30. The committee was mandated to co-ordinate measures to help Poland.