Random good picture Not show
1. The trawler was fishing off the coast of Iceland.
2. Unfortunately, Iceland is poor in natural resources.
3. The band are in Iceland doing a video shoot.
4. Iceland has had a mild winter,[http://Sentencedict.com] in relative terms.
5. Iceland is full of hot springs, beautifully coloured rocks, and other natural wonders.
6. A young mother has flown to Iceland to unravel the mystery of her husband's disappearance.
7. Iceland is getting wider at a rate of about 0.5 cm per year.
8. And why did you choose Iceland for a holiday, of all places?
9. Pack ice around Iceland was becoming a threat to navigation.
10. Iceland has no immediate plans to renew commercial whaling.
11. We flew to Europe by way of Iceland.
12. The government said that Iceland has no plans to resume whaling.
13. In iceland for example some 70% of the country's energy needs are met from geothermal sources.
14. Participants come from nations as far-flung as Iceland and Japan.
15. Helen: Hot springs in Iceland? What are they like?
16. Scandinavia refers to Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Iceland.
17. Finland along with Iceland is Nordic rather than Scandinavian.
18. Finland and Iceland are sometimes considered part of Scandinavia.
19. The Icelandic krona is the official currency of Iceland.
20. The plane made a true course toward Iceland.
21. Iceland is in the far north of the world.
22. A storm was bearing down upon Iceland.
23. Iceland lies on the convergence of two tectonic plates and is one of the most volcanically active areas in the world.
24. A geologically young land, Iceland is located on both the Iceland hotspot and the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, which runs right through it.
25. Following behind Denmark came Switzerland, Austria, Iceland and the Bahamas.
26. Scotland were ahead in their European championship qualifier in Iceland.
27. If you want a holiday with a difference, come to Iceland.
28. A region of northern Europe consisting of Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. Finland, Iceland, and the Faeroe Islands are often included in the region.
29. In fact, ash from deep in the volcanic plume was still charged 32 hours after being spewed from the Iceland peak, which suggests that the charge was self-renewing, the scientists say.
30. EFTA is an abbreviation for the European Free Trade Association of which Iceland is a Member State.
More similar words: priceless, homeland, freelance, native land, miscellaneous, melancholy, cruel and unusual punishment, cell, excel, cancel, parcel, cellar, bracelet, celibate, cell phone, fiercely, scarcely, excellent, celebrity, photocell, celestial, accelerate, decelerate, delay, relax, belay, elate, cancellation, celebration, relate.