Random good picture Not show
1. Would you like a refill?
2. Drink up, then I'll refill your glass.
3. Can I get a refill, please?
4. How about a refill?
5. He emptied his glass and asked for a refill.
6. Max held out his cup for a refill.
7. Refill packs are cheaper and lighter.
8. He motioned to the barman to refill their glasses.
9. We include a refill with every ballpointed pen we sell.
10. The bottle must be rinsed out before you refill it.
11. Richard gets a second refill on his coffee.
12. I refill her teacup once, twice.
13. Thelma, haggard and overly lipsticked, gave me a refill.
14. Can I refill anyone's glass?
15. The coroner turned away to refill his wine cup.
16. This will cue the waiter to refill it.
17. Stunned, he watched Litchfield refill the glass, then calmly raise his own.
18. The Colonel gestured to me: I was to refill the glasses.
19. Watching him refill her glass, she noticed he had unusually long fingernails for a man.
20. The busboy rushes to refill my water glass after every sip.
21. He motioned to the barman to refill their glasses, a feeling of satisfaction running through him.
22. My pen seems to be running out of ink - I need a refill.
23. Knock the ash out of your pipe before you refill it.
24. He held out his glass for an old waiter to refill.
25. Only once the real meaning has been systematically emptied out of commodities does advertising then refill this void with its own symbols.
26. Then line the baskets with material, preferably hessian, and refill with fresh soil.
27. If you bring your empty bottles back to the store, we can refill them.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. The bong was returned to Julian, who began to refill it.
29. The wine was making her heady, but she let him refill her glass.
30. The result was that we all kept making surreptitious trips to the staff room to refill our plastic beakers.
More similar words: fillip, fill up, fill out, fill in, fulfilling, film, file, define, filter, deficit, benefit, reform, refer, care for, profile, refuge, refund, prefer, refute, therefore, filtering, refer to, refugee, definitive, definitely, beneficial, definition, filibuster, benefit from, the rank and file.