Random good picture Not show
1. He squirted some tomato sauce on his burger.
2. We were all gagging for a burger.
3. The vegetarian burger was an innovation which was rapidly exported to Britain.
4. He devoured half of his burger in one bite.
5. Antonio devoured half his burger in one bite.
6. Would you like relish on your burger?
7. Lilly started in on her burger.
8. Frik Burger will officiate when the Pumas play Scotland.
9. Do you want some ketchup with your burger?
10. He's been forced into slave labour at burger bars to earn a bit of cash.
11. If someone opened a burger bar(sentencedict.com), they'd really rake it in .
12. They picketed the burger restaurant and handed out leaflets to potential customers.
13. I'll have a burger and fries to go, please.
14. Place each burger on the bottom half of focaccia.
15. Top each burger with warm oli ves and tomatoes.
16. No burger since has looked so good to me.
17. Some burger bar, the Pizza Eater?
18. There's not a single burger on the menu.
19. Place top half of focaccia on each burger.
20. I got a burger, how are you guys doing?
21. Many enjoy the convenience of popping an imitation burger in the microwave or tossing a tofu dog on the grill.
22. Burger King is widely regarded as the quality fast food hamburger restaurant chain.
23. An annual freshman icebreaker called "Dickerella," in which women and men pair off for trips to a local burger Joint named Dick's, has become a farce.
24. An annual freshman icebreaker called " Dickerella, " in which women and men pair off for trips to a local burger Joint ...
25. Dickerella, " in which women and men pair off for trips to a local burger Joint named Dick's, has become a farce.
26. Would you like a large or small cola with your burger?
27. It is important to use sour pickle chips, as this is what gives the burger its distinctive taste.
28. After receiving a donation from a passing motorist, one of the beggars enters a nearby Burger King to buy food.
29. He doesn't eat out at all, other than at Burger King.
30. The results of research have indicated that there are already too many fast food operators providing meat in burger form.