Random good picture Not show
1. I find the atmosphere there rather impersonal.
2. Even his children found him strangely distant and impersonal.
3. His manner was coolly polite and impersonal.
4. Hospitals always seem such impersonal places - rows of identical beds in dull grey rooms.
5. Business letters do not have to be impersonal and formal.sentencedict.com/impersonal.html
6. Sometimes she seems a very impersonal, even unkind, mother.
7. Business letters need not be formal and impersonal.
8. His voice was coolly impersonal.
9. His manner seemed rather stiff and impersonal.
10. I think we should keep things entirely impersonal.
11. Let's keep the criticism general and impersonal.
12. I hate dealing with large impersonal companies.
13. The rest of the room was neat and impersonal.
14. She has a very cold and impersonal manner.
15. I hate staying in hotels; they're so impersonal.
16. His touch was as impersonal as that of a doctor.
17. We must be as impersonal as a surgeon with his knife.
18. The whole thing was conducted on an impersonal level.
19. The restaurant's service was rushed and impersonal.
20. It is a huge, inflexible and impersonal organization.
21. Others see it as impersonal, transcending gender.
22. Chid's letters are absolutely impersonal.
23. A vast, impersonal, abstract pattern stands be-hind this legend.
24. He was methodical, almost impersonal.
25. It was bare, cramped and impersonal.
26. Before then many children were cared for in large impersonal orphanages.
27. Giving people time to get to know one another will make the meeting less impersonal.
28. She didn't want to work for a big corporation where everything was so impersonal.
29. I had no desire to work for a large, impersonal organization.
30. First, we are principally concerned with insider dealing on impersonal stock exchange markets and not with face-to-face transactions.
More similar words: personal, personally, interpersonal, personable, persona non grata, person, in person, personnel, the first person, seasonal, personification, ever so, whimper, imperial, impetus, cumbersome, imperious, imperfect, resonant, resonate, impending, imperative, impermeable, impenitent, impeccable, impediment, impeachment, regional, national, emotional.