Random good picture Not show
11. Patience is bitter(sentencedict.com), but its fruit is sweet. Aristotle
17. As fruit needs not only sunshine but cold nights and chilling showers to ripen it, so character needs not only joy but trial and difficulty to mellow it.
18. Try to eat plenty of fresh fruit .
19. Tinned fruit usually has a lot of syrup with it.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. The islands export sugar and fruit.
21. The fruit seller charged me too much money.
23. We should so live and labor in our time that what came to us as seed may go to the next generation as blossom, and what came to us as blossom may go to them as fruit. This is what we mean by progress.
24. Sit not sad because that time a fitful aspect weareth; Patience is most bitter, yet most sweet the fruit it bearth.
26. After years of hard work, his efforts finally bore fruit.
27. She bargained with the trader till he sold her the fruit at a low price.
28. The pear tree was bowed down with the weight of its fruit.
29. The grapes are ripening, the apple trees are heavy with fruit.
30. You have to prune a bush if you want fruit.
More similar words: grapefruit, recruit, incongruity, frugal, frustrate, cruise, frustration, altruism, altruistic, quite, suite, equity, guitar, biscuit, circuit, pursuit, lawsuit, iniquity, ubiquity, suitable, quite a few, antiquity, ingenuity, ambiguity, superfluity, acquittal, ubiquitous, circuitous, bathing suit.