Random good picture Not show
1. The living-room includes three single divan beds.
2. The episode of the divan on the stairs had occurred three days ago.
3. Simon Horn also has mattresses and divan, bedside tables, chests of drawers, ottomans and wardrobes.
4. I sat on the divan and he on his high stool by the bench.
5. Sometimes a person would arrive just as the divan on which he had been sleeping was dragged away.
6. Connie parked herself on a white divan and poured out some black steaming liquid.
7. A divan bed, a matchwood wardrobe and some shelves by the bed.
8. There is a double divan bed and single wardrobe bed in the living-room.
9. They sat on the musty divan with a scratchy wool plaid blanket covering them to their chins.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. It was round , and a large divan completely encircled it.
11. Lord Heney stretched himself out on the divan and laughed.
12. An upholstered sofa or divan without arms or a back.
13. Lord Henry stretched himself out on the divan and laughed.
14. It was a modest but comfortably furnished room with a divan, low tables and large leather cushions on the floor.
15. Types B1 and B2 - double bedroom, a twin room, a lounge with divan, kitchenette and shower.
16. Type B - up to four people one twin bedroom, living-room with double divan bed, verandah, kitchenette, private facilities.
17. Continental style bases have flexible wooden slats and are often contained within a traditional divan.
18. Type A for up to four people has a twin bedroom, living room with kitchenette and double divan bed, and bathroom.
19. Apartments: Types A1 and A2 - double bedroom, a lounge with two divan beds, a kitchenette and a shower.
20. I always asked his permission before taking a place next to him on the divan.
21. Accommodation 145 apartments with bathroom, terrace, kitchenette and living rooms with convertible divan.
22. Alison had seen, through the open door of the boudoir, the divan bed against the wall.
23. The guy who let us in flops down on an old divan.
24. Vesta, with the unaccountable freakishness of children had deliberately dropped it behind the divan, an action which Jennie did not notice at the time.
25. He started again after having some coffee in a divan.
26. She noticed that Muffat was sitting resignedly on a narrow divan - bed.